Dollar Generalcustomer service/one employee working

Ca Jan 12, 2019 LaFollette Review updated:

I shop regularly at store #12441, Lafollette, TN 37766-5121
115 Calhoun Rd

Aso a regular customer, daily, and former employee and front end manager of Kroger store I appreciate good customer service and a viable relationship with this stores employees. They are without question the best DG in our area and there are many.
Employees do great job and are friendly and courteous to those of us that shop here.
My complaint is that you've cut the hours to the point where these people are working many long hours ALONE. This should not be expected of these employees. It's not safe anywhere and especially these stores located out in the middle of no where. I go in more often just to check and make sure they are ok.
Take a look at the people that show up just as you open/ or late before they close.
It's unsafe, and totally not to be accepted by employees or customers. You make darn good money at these stores and have little to no regard to what they have to endure just to make DG more money.
What does it take for you to think more of your employees and their safety and make a better work environment for them, thus keeping the customers coming back?
I've been there, done that.
I understanding scheduling, the need to make a bigger profit, and all that incurs
But not at the risk of safety and health of dedicated employees.
Not at this store or any other.
My name is Catherine Burrell, [protected] and I will be calling Corporate on Monday.
I expect an answer by phone, or in my email. [protected]@gmail.com.
Catherine Burrell
565 Stiner Ln.
Lafollette, TN 37766.

Comments

• Ca
      Jun 16, 2019

Did you ever get an answer or even a phone call from them? The truth of the matter is they don't give a [censored]. If you did hear from them they probably told you something they thought you would like to hear, with no follow through. This company has been taken to court for treating their store employees unfair more times than any other company in the last decade, but still nothing changes unless it's a change for the worst.

• Ka