Dollar General — customer service/ cleanliness
Hello I am writing you as a frequent shopper at the dollar general. My store of choice has always been Warfield Dollar General in Warfield Kentucky #3407.
I have always loved this store and it had the best Customer service when a man named Nick worked there. The store was always clean as well and items were easily accessible. For the past three weeks I have been traveling an extra distance to go to the Kermit Dollar general in Kermit West Va. due to a rude employee named Kay. I have been Noticing that the store has went downhill in cleanliness the past few months. I went to the store today just because I was running late and didnt have time to travel extra and when I walked though the store I was shocked at the mess. I am writing you only because I have commented on both the rudness and the cleanliness and nothing has been done about either. If I owned a business I would not want my store ran like that or look the way it does. I am attaching pictures so it can be known how Disorganized and dirty your store is. Thank you.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee