Dollar General / customer service.
I Went to the Dollar General Store in St.paul Neb on July 12, At 8:30 A.M. The cashier was rude i said hi she didn't respond. I commented on her calender day display how handy it was no respond. She never said one word to me. My impression was she didn't want to be there. I don't expect the cashier to bow down to me. A little Courteous would be nice. If it wouldn't be for us customers there would be no job and store just saying. Thank You Gary.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - discriminatory actions 
- Dollar General - service 
- Dollar General - general quality of help & store appearance is going down hill fast.
- Dollar General - register complaint//hours 
- Dollar General - rude employee