Dollar General / customer service

Stockbridge, GA, United States Review updated:

Good Afternoon,

I recently visited store number 13019 in Stockbridge, Ga. On January 16, 2017. After I got home I discovered that all of my items were not given to me. I live about 15 miles from the store in question and would like to be able to pick my purchaseed item up from a location closer to me. I called the location in question to see if that were possible and the representative said that I couldn't get my items replaced at another location, which I find very hard to believe.

The cashier failed to put my 6 pack of sodas on the carousel which resulted in them being left. She also failed to try to notify once I was gone because I was in the parking lot another 5 minutes before leaving. The customer experience at this location would be greatly improved if they spent more time providing Phenomenal customer service as opposed to following patrons around the store in hopes that they can catch a shoplifter.

Respectively,

Ms. Elveria Shaw

• Updated by Vee V Shaw, Jan 16, 2017

Good Afternoon,

Respectively,

Ms. Elveria Shaw

Ve
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Mar, 2017

Get over yourself you entitled ###. Do you know just how many people forget their things at a DG? You'd be surprised. I've seen cashiers run after a person who left things from their bags to phones, to keys, to their cards just laying on the pinpad counter because the customer can't be bothered to actually pay attention for their things and then have the nerve to blame the cashier for not babysitting them.
    And no, they're not allowed to have items picked up at another store. I've tried and I was explained that it would mess up each store's inventory as then the store you forgot the items from would then have to process and send those forgotten items to the store you picked them up from.
    Also a customer has no idea what car you came in. Or they were busy checking other people out in line or might have gotten called away to take care of something before noticing that you didn't pay attention to what you did and didn't get.
    Stop blaming employees because you can't go to a store without being babysat by them.