Dollar General / cashiers hiding sale items for other customers that called in or co-workers

1 Crowley, United States Review updated:

Thanksgiving morning at approximately 7:02 am I entered into this store and ask the cashier where were the digitial cameras and she told me that she had phone calls the night before and had put all the camera on the side in the warehouse for those call in customers and co-workers. I worked retail before and I know that the workers are not allowed to do that, Okay I was in the line after purchasing cleaning supplies and the ladies came up to the register and ask for their cameras and the other cashier was told to go and get the cameras for them and it was 6 of te cameras. The other customers fussed with the ladies but those cashiers at this store did the same thing last year and I didn't get the camera. The address of this store is 2019 N.Parkerson Ave., Crowley, La.

Comments

• Po
      30th of Nov, 2010

"I worked retail before and I know that the workers are not allowed to do that" So you have worked every single retail job ever? Because not all stores have the same policies.

• Al
      22nd of May, 2013

Regardless the actions, I will go ahead and tell you, the employee did you a service. Dollar General has always sold crap digital cameras.