Dollar General / dress code
It is ridiculous that I work for a company that forces you to beg for donations from customers that not only for obviously reasons have no money or would not be shopping there but are made to feel bad for not donating their money.
Plus, once again our dress code is changing and guess who has to pay for the change? Employees! DG will not even provide the uniforms but they sure will be nice enough to sell the shirts to us for regular price. Then of course we have to buy the pants to, which I can not afford the shirts little long the pants. If I had money I would not be working at Dollar General. I need regular clothes, food & so on, I can not imagine trying to find the money to buy for the new dress code so I can continue to work there. They expect us to make a living on what they pay plus they just cut the pay roll again so I only get 20 hours a week now!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - vacation pay owed to me 
- Dollar General - Store is messy 
- Dollar General - parking lot repairs! 
- Dollar General - I was forced to leave for the day
- Dollar General - hiring procedures need to be looked into asap! 
- Dollar General, West Osage, Pacific MO - accidentally left a shopping bag with the receipt in it