Dolla Tree1420 lloyd center, portland, or 97232

1 Review updated:

Date of incident: 05/11/2017
I had the most negative experience as a customer in my life. I was shopping for work there, when a store employee (manager) approached me and told me that I must place my backpack in the cart. I was in a rush, I had one more thing to purchase. I just went to get it. She approached me again and said: "let me get a quarter for you for the locker". I said: "I'm leaving, I just need to pay and go". I was lining up at the cashier and she forced me to go at her register instead. She had a bad look on her face. I said: "you can check my backpack".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Portland, CTThen I asked: "do you have a sign on the door about the backpacks"? She said she would not sell me anything and she would call security.I will not be able to teach the craft activity at the after school program I work for because I wasn't allowed to purchase what I needed. I wasted half an hour of my time as well. I will never shop at that Dollar Tree again and probably at Dollar tree at all.
I didn't see the sign. I didn't even know that Dollar tree has lockers. I have been to Dollar Tree many times at week for years, and never been told to place a backpack or purse in the locker. The manager was impatient and offensive.

Ji
May 11, 2017

Comments

• Lo
      Aug 15, 2018
    Dolla Tree - Manager
    New Bedford
    Massachusetts

Manager Stephen not friendly very poor hygenie dirty nails cashier had a long line never came out to help right away. When he did didn't apologize for the waiting. Incompetent manger