[Resolved] DogTV.com / Can't cancel subscription

I have been trying to cancel subscription for five months. When I started I had to call a special number to cancel my subscription. Charges continued appearing on my credit card.

Now my only choice is to send an email. I have gotten no response to multiple emails asking to cancel my account. DogTV website and search engines provide no other method to contact company.

Buyer beware. They begin with an account that is "free" for 30 days but you'll be stuck with a monthly charge for eternity based on my experience.

• DogTV Network Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2016

Dear Carol
    Sorry for the experience you had using our subscription.
    We have a direct link in our website for users that wish to unsubscribe.
    We don't have any special phone number that you need to call in order to unsubscribe, please email us the number you have dialed so we can check it.
    We have contacted you several times via email asking for your account details for your refund and received no answer.
    Please contact us at support@dogtv.com and we will be happy to help.

Mike
    Dogtv support team

• DogTV Network Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2017

Hello Karen

Sorry about that, but you can find the link in our "click here for help" widget on DOGTV online website.

BTW, your subscription has been cancelled.

Ca
Oct 17, 2016

Comments

• Co
      17th of Oct, 2016

Why haven't you contacted your bank to dispute the charges?

• Pe
      6th of Feb, 2017

Mike your support email keeps bouncing and I've been trying to unsub since day 1 ---- where is this link on the site??????
    Petra

6th of Feb, 2017

Hi Petra
    we got your email and canceled your account at 01/31/2017, i have resent you the cancellation email

• Ka
      12th of Feb, 2017

I absolutely do not see any link to cancel my subscription.

@Kayla Kadera Hi Kayla

• Mh
      15th of Mar, 2017

I've had the same experience. There's not a telephone number on the website, and they don't respond to my email requests to cancel. There is absolutely NO place on the website with instructions on how to cancel. I signed up for the trial because my dog is injured and unable to walk. However, he won't even look at the screen and now I can't get them to cancel. Buyer beware!!

@mh5 Hi mj5

• Sw
      29th of Mar, 2017

Same experience. I will be creating quite the online raucous about the SCAM of DOGTV

• Sw
      1st of Apr, 2017

I have now sent 12 emails and gotten ZERO responses other than the automatic reply stating that they received my email.

@SWard80 Hi Sward80
    where are you sending your email? are you not getting our replies? why are trying to reach you for the past few days...
    DOGTV team

@SWard80 Hi Saundra Ward
    Sorry about that, but we have cancelled your account and emailed you back several times, only to get this email back from you:

"Hello!
    I have shut this email down owing to an influx of spam email.
    If you know me well enough to have this email address you should also either know my cell phone number or how to contact me via social media to ask me directly for my new email address.
    If you do not have any of that information then you are #### out of luck!
    KThanksBYEEEEEEE
    Saundra Ward"

Hope this helps, we don't have any other email of yours in our records

• Ka
      15th of May, 2017

The link given by the DOGTV employees in this thread is correct. I just used it to submit my cancellation; however, the other readers are correct in saying that there is nowhere on the DOGTV websites that show this link. All you can do is send an email to cs from the site. I did both: an email requesting unsubscribe sent from the site and used this link to submit an unsubscribe.
    In the last step of the link unsubscribe I received a response that the subscription was cancelled immediately. I will hope is the case, and if not will post back to this thread and take further action. It would be more efficient and professional if DOGTV would change their website and make the link clearly available with instructions.
    K. Rosenblatt

• To
      18th of May, 2017

That is correct. They claim the cancellation link is on their website. I'd like to see a screenshot of exactly where it is. I had to come here to find a link to the url to cancel, which is unacceptable. This seems more like a scam than anything, making it very difficult to cancel. I'll never sign up for this crap again, if I want my dogs to watch videos, I'll just check Youtube. I'll also make sure to let every social media outlet I have know about my experience, since I'm in many dog groups, and have had many questions about the channel. BUYER BEWARE!!!

18th of May, 2017

@Tony Romero Hi Tony
    Sorry that you feel this way, attached link to the print screen were you can find the link

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2017

Hi..I'm going through this same problem!! I emailed dogtv several times to cancel my account. They are taking money from me also!!! I called my bank...they couldn't find the number for Dogtv either..but they found that a company called Bluesnap.com takes the payments for Dogtv. I tried calling Bluesnap.com and had to leave my name and number because no one picked up!!!
    Can anyone help??
    Thanks!

12th of Jun, 2017

@Sherry Ann Parry There is a link for cancellation and you can find it on our support widget and in our website
    the link is https://tinyurl.com/lahdft6
    please email us at "suuport@dogtv.com"

• Nm
      11th of Jul, 2017

Just signed up and canceled today because it does not work with my streaming device. Please do not charge my account. I will also be sending a follow-up e-mail.

10th of Aug, 2017

Cannot cancel dogtv. It is so frustrating. I have all the same complaints as the above complaints. I canceled my subscription a couple of days after I joined and now I just received a bill! The company has terrible customer service. I will never recommend this company!!! Suzanne Weiss bushka7@verizon.net

11th of Aug, 2017

@CwSw There is a link for cancellation and you can find it on our support widget and in our website
    the link is https://tinyurl.com/lahdft6
    please forward us you original cancellation request to "suuport@dogtv.com"

10th of Aug, 2017

Canceled subscription almost immediately after joining. I thought that would be the end of it, however, I just received an email for a bill. Cannot cancel subscription. Same issues as everyone above. Will never recommend this service/company to anyone. EVER!!!

11th of Aug, 2017

the link is https://tinyurl.com/lahdft6
    please forward us you original cancellation request to "support@dogtv.com"

10th of Aug, 2017

the above complaint is from S. W.

• Fr
      19th of Feb, 2018

DogTV looks like a fake!, there is no link in the app (Android) or in the website, neither in the links https://tinyurl.com/lahdft6 or https://imgur.com/NVxfESr that helps to cancel the service. Luckily I subscribe and introduced my payments method using Google Payments, I searched and found this link https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=en

I follow the steps and fortunately I could cancel my subscription.

Hope it helps to others

Regards,
    Franco

• Cl
      5th of May, 2018

For those of you that didn’t was successful with the cancellation.
    What action was taken?