Doggie Style / Sold me a puppy with Parvo virus

Saturday [protected], I bought a Basset puppy for R1800 from Doggie Style on their Dogg-e market front of Pet a Pond in Willow Way shopping centre in the Willows. The puppy was very sleepy and Adele assured me that it's normal for a baset puppy to be so 'lazy'. Next day no different, sleeping... Monday [protected] he started with diarree and vomiting, no appetite and did not want to drink anything. Tuesday morning 08:00 I took him to Willows Aninal Clinic - examined by Dr. C. Schoeman who gave him x2 injections and meds and told us to return him if his condition did not improve by the next day. I IMMEDIATLY phone Rassie to report the situation and to asked if any of the other puppies from the litteror the cocker spaniles which he shared a 'cage' with showed any signs of this illness (not yet confirmed at this time). He replied that there was no other reports. Tuesday [protected] my puppy was hospitalized and treated for 'Parvovirus'. He never returned home, and died on Saturday [protected]. Total cost R5000. Doggy Style says they do not guarentee live stock. And refuse my refund. The disease show symptoms of the illness within 5 to 10 days, which proves that I bought a sick puppy.

Comments

• Aa
      11th of Oct, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s
    Facelift bar!