Dog Pawty / didn't receive anything

US Review updated:

I never received anything that I ordered two months ago. How is this possible?
I think I have written about 6 or 7 emails asking about the order status. And these guys even replied once, but then they just disappeared.
I wonder whether I am the only one or not.
I think I have to mention that I ordered once from them and the item had an average quality, nothing special, it looked very cheap, but my dog doesn't really care. The delivery took 3 weeks which was appropriate. So that's why I ordered for the second time. But of course, it's the last one.

• Georgette Mahon's Response, Mar 29, 2018

Pay pal has been notified .

• Robbiejrda's Response, Jun 14, 2018

I'm in Tennessee, not Missouri

Be
Nov 23, 2017

Comments

• Du
      Jun 15, 2018

it will come! ordered mine in March and just got them now (June 16 2018) - paid shipping for the paw earrings. What do you expect when it's $6.99? Lol

• Ka
      Aug 13, 2018
    Dog Pawty - Dog Harness

I ordered two July 1, 2018 and have yet to receive them!! Kathy Koscielny kat.[protected]@comcast.net I would appreciate a response as soon as possible. When I ordered these I had two dogs, since then one had to be put to sleep due to cancer...It's too bad we didn't receive them...she would of loved it!!!

• El
      Aug 13, 2018
    Dog Pawty - Seat belt

This is a scam. I compared the junk they sent with the picture and video they are sharing online. It is not true. Don't buy anything from them.

• Di
      Aug 14, 2018
    Dog Pawty - 2 harness

I have ordered merchandise on June 9, never received it but you took the money on my credit card? On my credit card, it is written SP Dogpawty - Brandondiscounm. I paid $10.99 US so in Canadian money, it is $14.69.

I do not understand why you sell online and you do not send merchandise. Ceci est un vol.

Please let me know when I will receive it.

Dog Pawty - My order
    United Kingdom

I order some dog party earrings some weeks ago I was wondering how much longer their going to be. Many thanks

• Jh
      Aug 15, 2018
    Dog Pawty - Ref no: 547651. WHERE is my item????
    Caroline Springs
    Australia

Ref no: 547651. WHERE is my item????

I ordered 2 items. 2 pendants. I paid for the shipping as the 2 items were free. I'm still waiting for my items to be delivered to me. Can you please let me know WHERE my 2 orders are please????????

• 2s
    Dog Pawty - Dog seat belt

I ordered a "pay postage only" $6.99 Dog seat belt from this company and never received my order. Buyer beware. Scam company.

• Ro
      Aug 16, 2018
    Dog Pawty - Dog paw earrings
    Jefferson City
    Tennessee
    Dogpawty.com

I ordered 2 pairs of earrings on May 4th and it still hasn't been"processed" but they sure charged my credit card the day I placed the order. I have sent multiple emails and have received NO response. I would never order from this company again! No such thing as customer service .

• Ca
    Dog Pawty - No refunds
    Columbus
    Georgia

I order in March. 29, paid for insurance until now I didn't received any, I think this company should be shut down in United State, never received a reply whatever I called, emailed, chated. I would like to contact with some government agency to check on this company, terrible company,

• El
    Dog Pawty - Glow in the dark collars
    Unknown
    Dawgpawty.com

I ordered two collars in November still never received them and it's now April! I have emailed four times and no response from the company. I just want my purchase sent to me.

Dog Pawty - Not received orders
    pawty.com

I have emailed several times about my orders which were confirmed at least over a month ago and have not received anything else in my email which is [protected]@hotmail.com.. My name is Christy Rutland

• Ka
    Dog Pawty - 2 orders for necklace and bracelets

Have not received either of the 2 orders i place. If not going to send items please refund my shipping charges. They were to be gifts and i am on a fixed income.
    I was getting them for family members who lost their pets recently. If nothing is resolved in a timely manner I will have to take extreme measures

Dog Pawty - Not receiving an order
    California
    Maryland
    Dogpawty.ca

On April 7 th I ordered free dog paw stud earrings they tell you to expect them in 30 to 40 days .This is now 47 days and haven't received them I am moving from the original address given on May 27 th 2018 The new address is 75 Cleta Drive Scarborough Ontario m1k 3g8 thank you

• Br
    Dog Pawty - Light up collar
    Canada

Been waiting 67 days now. Done the email [censored] with them asking please confirm you address crap from 3 different staff. Then they said give them 1 more week to straighten it out... Guess what it's been 16 days since then. Still not even a reply back. So just gonna keep [censored]ing to them till I get my product or my money back.

• Ge
    Dog Pawty - free rainbow paw ring size 6 never received

ordered FEB.22-2018 #379364 . payment of $ 6.99 for shipping made by PAY PAL. I WANT TO TRACK THIS RING, BUT I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO, SUCH AS TRACKING NUMBER OR COMPANY WHO PLACED THE POST WITH THE DETAILS . I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS ITEM, AS IT WAS GOING TO BE A GIFT FOR . MY GRANDDAUGHTER. THANK YOU .

• Sh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Dog Pawty - They dont send out orders and keep your money

I order the light up collar for my dog, money has been paid and i have contacted them by e- mail response is they are behind will be 30 -40 days well i order back in oct and now i get no response and they still kept money and i have no product!!

Sep 03, 2018
    Dog Pawty - dog harness
    kersey, pa
    dogpawty.com

did not receive dog harness been 1 month

• Pa
      Nov 13, 2018
    Dog Pawty - Scarf collar

I ordered 4 scarf collars for my dogs they were so little they wouldn't fit around their leg, so very disappointed in this order bad experience with this order

• Sh
      Jan 22, 2019
    Dog Pawty - Scam
    3561 Truman Rd., Lot. 270
    Perrysburg
    Ohio

Something I have noticed as far as Facebook ads go, dont do them! I once ordered something as well and it never came I took that as a learning experience. You need to always do your research and look for reviews on said company. As far as I can tell there hasn't been a legit one yet.

• Su
      Feb 11, 2019
    Dog Pawty - Herness and leash, I got and email from you very flying my address, every time I send it your server stops and it’s put in my drafts box.

Please refund my 126.00, when I shopped from Facebook, it had said 4.95 shipping and handling and 2.00 more for the car leash, upon looking at my bank account you took. 4.95. 2.00 20.00 and 100.00 please refund as this is way to much to me to afford as I am disabled. And livening solely on Disability.

1+[protected]

Feb 11, 2019
    Dog Pawty - I haven’t recieved order
    Dog pawty
    Tupelo ms

I ordered over a month ago and haven't got them yet

• Ta
      Feb 12, 2019
    Dog Pawty - Necklace with my dog's picture

Paid for product out of my debit card. Payment was received but still no product. Wth is going on. I want what I paid for. I miss my baby so much. And then I am robbed of money from shipping and handling. This is a freaking out rage.

• Da
      Apr 02, 2019
    Dog Pawty - dog harnesses we bought
    504 Rotary Dr.
    Canada

We ordered two harnesses one large and one extra large. They may fit a large cat but not a dog . How can we return them for a refund. We paid 11.00 and change for them.
    We waited a long time for them and would not fit the weight class they were supposed to fit. we have no receipt we payed by pay pal.