Dog Care Secrets / The dog food conspiracy

I purchased the Gold Package from Mr. Andrew Lewis/Dog Care Secrets because I fell for his pitch about prolonging my dog's health, not to mention they "promise" a full refund with no questions asked if you change your mind within 8 weeks. The day after placing my order and before I obtained the package, my sister-in-law took the dog back so I sent an email directly to Mr. Lewis and to his customer support and billing departments, explaining my situation and asked for a refund. I then sent 6+ follow-up emails and filed a complaint with the BBB because they refused to respond to any of my emails. I received an email from the BBB informing me that Dog Care Secrets, Mr. Andrew Lewis and The Dog Food Conspiracy will be receiving an unsatisfactory record because they couldn't obtain any response either.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

Va

Comments

• Na
      31st of Jul, 2008

Please can anyone tell me any more about this company i have just lost a cat that was fed only Hills Science Plan and after much research i am convinced this was the cause of death. I have a 9 month old neopolitan mastiff puppy now and had also started her on Hill but she always has bad stools and vomits a lot i have now taken her off this food and feed her organic but would like to know if anyone else has placed an order for the Dog Care Secrets book and if they found it helpful. Your comments would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks