Doctor Pepper / doctor pepper cherry tasts like cherry coke

For those of you who don't know in canada they have a new doctor pepper. It is cherry flavored doctor pepper. I tried this and it tasted to me just like cherry coke. So if you think you are trying something new than don't try doctor pepper cherry. But if you like cherry cola like I do than go a head and buy it. Just letting you all know that it tastes the same as cherry coke. It taste good, if you like that kind of flavour but don't expect it to be different from cherry coke.

Comments

• Tr
      6th of Nov, 2011

I will temporary post on this account it seems I did something wrong that my messages now have to be approved.

6th of Nov, 2011

Thanks Hogwarts that makes sense. I was wonder what I did wrong why I was "singled out" when Kevin harasses, bullies other posters and posts racist comments and profanity.

What I was trying to tell you first born is. No Hogwarts Student Zachary is not Kevin Richards. But it is quite clear with that last post from Kevin Richards about sending the Sheriff after Zachary that Sheriff's Aunt is Kevin Richard. I could be wrong. But Kevin Richards aka sheriff's aunt are trolling your review First born Triplet.

6th of Nov, 2011

Anyways I will post from this account when I have exceeded my limited amount of posts which varies from 1 to 1000. I posted more here than my original which makes me wonder if the post number varies.

• Fi
      6th of Nov, 2011

It varies Trevor. Sometimes I get the message after five posts, other times I can make like 20 posts and no message. Sometimes I keep getting the message for days.(I got the message for five days and could just post now) sometimes minutes.

• Fi
      6th of Nov, 2011

I knew Hogwarts and Zachary(who shares my first name) was not the same person. Just had to be sure. I did not know he was Kevin, but your observation about the whoops is true. Which is probably why Kevin swore he knew he was busted. So He put the "s" word. Like oh ### you caught me.

6th of Nov, 2011

Well glad I did nothing wrong to get the message. I hope I am allowed to post tomorrow without approval and don't have to wait a week like you did first born triplet.

• Me
      6th of Nov, 2011

We get lots of reviews on here which look like they were posted by a ten year old. We hardly get a review which looks like it was posted by a 10 year old which was actually written by a 10 year old. Good job kiddo.

6th of Nov, 2011

"We get lots of reviews on here which look like they were posted by a ten year old."

Sometimes the adult reviews even look like someone younger than ten wrote them. Some of the adult reviews are so full of spelling and grammar errors that they are hard to understand. Think part of the reason is they are angry when posting that they don't take care to post proper. Or their name calling makes them look younger than ten. It makes them look six. Also another glitch site setback like the "your message needs to be approved" thing. You sometimes have to type in a 5 character security code which you generally only have to do when creating an account or posting a review.

• Ha
      19th of Nov, 2011

We are just having fun Zachary. Kevin and I like harassing others. It is our hobby.

• Do
      9th of May, 2012

No one has to stay off your review anyway; I bet this Kevin person he posted a review and you said something ###ed just like you said something ###ed in mine.

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2012

I heard the triplets like to have sex with each other, preferly the male triplets. Well I have news for you, since they are 11 now they are going to be passed around like currency once they are sent to juvenile Hall. I don't know about Canada but here in the USA 11 year olds in Juvenile Hall are sexually abused by the teenagers.

• Ke
      16th of Oct, 2012

Also I have been to juvie so I know what goes on.