Doctor Pepper / doctor pepper cherry tasts like cherry coke

For those of you who don't know in canada they have a new doctor pepper. It is cherry flavored doctor pepper. I tried this and it tasted to me just like cherry coke. So if you think you are trying something new than don't try doctor pepper cherry. But if you like cherry cola like I do than go a head and buy it. Just letting you all know that it tastes the same as cherry coke. It taste good, if you like that kind of flavour but don't expect it to be different from cherry coke.

Comments

• Fi
      31st of Oct, 2011

No, she won't be joining

No Richard

31st of Oct, 2011

Harry checked out your blog, I thought you were turning for the better.

31st of Oct, 2011

Richard they don't live together no more my mom and dad.

• Ha
      31st of Oct, 2011

Ha, I gave that up like two years ago. Since then I have been stealing a few times, got caught twice or three times. Also it is not a blog idiot, its a review/letter/post.

• Su
      1st of Nov, 2011

Doctor Pepper? Oh boy yep, this is par for the course.

• My
      1st of Nov, 2011

Exactly successones. It is one delicious drank. Goes down smoothe.

I liked it myself.

6th of Nov, 2011

URRGGG I thought you gave up harassing us Kevin.

• Je
      6th of Nov, 2011

Look pipsqueak.(Kevin has a good name for you) I am not harassing you in your post so you don't harass me in mine okay.

6th of Nov, 2011

I am not bossing kevin around. Just telling him not to post on my blog.
    Also I did not harass Jessy. I just told him that he is lucky he was not arrested for shoplifting.

• Sh
      6th of Nov, 2011

Now Kevin, go play with your brother Zachery.

6th of Nov, 2011

I thought it was Sheriff's Aunt who said to go play with your brother. Kevin is Zachary's brother?

First Born Triplet.

From what I have been reading in the last few posts. Kevin Richard's is sheriff's aunt. He just messed up and did not know which account he was on. I also suspect Kevin Richards aka Sheriff's aunt has a third account?

6th of Nov, 2011

Oh, I get it. What is Kevin's other account I hope it is not Hogwarts Student Zachary.

• 0 Votes

No, Hogwarts Student Zachary has been a member of this site for a while now. A respectful member. Hogwarts Student Zachary is not one of Kevin's accounts. Nor are Kevin and Zachary brothers. Sheriff's Aunt is Kevin Richards. I don't know why Kevin is attacking himself with other accounts. He could or could not have another account, but apparently from the last post about "getting the nephew sheriff involved proves that Kevin Richards is Sheriff's Aunt.

• 0 Votes

No Kevin's account is not Hogwarts Student Zachary. They are not brothers either.

• 0 Votes

No Kevin and Zachary are two different people.

• 0 Votes

It isn't first born triplet.

• 0 Votes

I am wondering what I said that was not apporpriate. I have been getting messages saying that my post has to be approved.