Comments

• Su
      13th of Dec, 2010

Bought new bag with wheels and fell off also. Can't locate wheels to be replaced. Still a new bag but hard to pull without wheels now. Never again will purchase another Dockers item.

• Su
      13th of Dec, 2010

Bought a bag with four wheels and first flight out one of the wheels fell off. Return flight lost a second wheel. The last trip I took another wheel fell off now I have only one left on suitcase. Case is still brand new but only one wheel left will have to carry the old fashion way instead of pulling. Never again will I purchase another Dockers or anything with that brand on it.

• Tr
      12th of Mar, 2011

SAME EXPERIENCE AS PREVIOUS PERSON. BOUGHT NEW DOCKER SET SHOWN ABOVE FOR CHRISTMAS. WENT ON 1 TRIP AND THE DOCKER EMBLEM FELL OFF. THE ZIP BUSTED AND THE SEAM RIPPED. I TRAVEL A LOT FOR BUSINESS, SO I WILL BE TRYING TO RETURN THEM AND PURCHASE REAL LUGGAGE EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY MORE IT IS WORTH. YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. DOCKERS LUGGAGE IS A SCAM.

• Pu
      21st of Apr, 2011

does anyone know of a way to complain to dockers? how do i get in touch with them? can't find them on google... i also have a missing wheel on a nearly new suitcase - after 3 trips. i want to return it or get it mended. i bought it from TK Maxx in England... cheers

31st of May, 2011

I bought a 4 piece luggage at JC Penny's. While I don't travel much and have used the pieces just a few times the small carry on has ripped clear
    across the top. Can anything be done about this?

Cheryl

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2011

I bought a Dockers Luggage a few months ago and on my first trip one wheel felt off. How can I contact Dockers to have my luggage replaced? Marie Anne on August 2011

• Na
      20th of Jan, 2015

We have a Docker's carryon bag; and the retractable handle broke. After sending photos of everything, including the warranty and receipt, I was asked for additional information, which I provided. After all of this hassle, Olivetti, International (the parent company) told me that they determined that this was a defect. I was then instructed to mail the luggage to them, along with a couple of additional forms as well as all of the original paperwork with a short explanation (again) of the problem. They then would determine which avenue to pursue. That was a total waste of about four hours of my time. It's disgusting when companies do not stand behind their products. On the upside, at least, a few people are employed as customer service reps to guide you through this ridiculous and time-wasting exercise. I will never buy another Olivetti, International, piece of luggage.

19th of Jul, 2015

I bought a 2 sets of luggage fo our trip, the first time used and when coming back and picking them up one of the bags was missing a wheel, there is no way to fix it its is like ripped off.
    Whom do I can contact to solve this!!!

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2016

At the risk of angering these people, I have to ask if they've appealed to the airlines? I don't think wheels just "fall" off. You know those baggage handlers are grabbing for anything they can before tossing them into another bin or conveyor belt, and the wheels and zippers or seams are the most logical place to grab. I bet there's a huge bin under every airport where old luggage wheels go to die.

27th of Jan, 2016

Yes milliggg and mariela a wheel on dockers luggage can just fall off. They are the worst set of luggage I have ever owned! The first time a wheel fell off it was missing on conveyor belt which I blamed on the airlines but the next piece fell off just going down the sidewalk ...until finally ALL 4 PIECES OF LUGGAGE HAD WHEELS MISSING! U cannot use after that as ur clothes are left exposed. Never again!