Dochlaggie / Suspicious claims

1 Victoria, Australia

Dochlaggie advertises on dogzonline selling pomeranians. She claims she does not breed for pets. She claims every now and then a puppy will be up for sale, which is very regularly. She even informs that she will not respond to emails if the query is on price alone, implying she has more concern about the welfare of dog then cost? I emailed her after getting a first reply from her about an available puppy pomeranian. After which I asked more questions sbout her breeding, querying if she does not breed a pet, mwhere then does the puppy come from? An ex show dog? Not if it was a 8-10 weeks pup right? Is it a pup that is showing signs of ailment of deficiency for the show ring thats why it is up for sale? I think these were legitimate question from a genuine buyer. Dochlaggie Denise Leo did not bother replying, even after a second email, no reply. I feel she is dubious and shifty in this regard, and beg all potential pomeranian buyers to beware!! I have heard terrible reviews of this breeder. I will avoid her and her puppies. If you have nothing to fear, answer those questions. She should not be high and almighty.

Re