Doc Wellbee / unauthorized credit card charges

Atlanta, GA, United States

I found a $9.95 charge on my credit card for a service that I did not request on 5/3/2017. Disputed with my bank and they came back and said the company had proof that I made the charge. I called the customer service and was told that because my bank had a disputed it they could not do anything. They played the audio recording of me talking to them and it was actually an edited recording where the added in parts that were not there when I had been trying to cancel another membership. The recording they have of me is completely doctored. I had never agreed to what they had on the recording. Also when i told customer service that they said they use marketing companies to get subscribers and that is what they gave them. COMPLETE FRAUD.

• Doc Wellbee Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Hi Mika,
    We are so sorry to hear about your experience - thank you for bringing this to our attention. That is certainly frustrating!
    We would like to speak with you to learn more and better understand what happened exactly. We are not sure how your case was handled ?

Mika, we certainly want you to have a great experience. To better assist you, your review has been submitted to our customer care team.
    To investigate further your case can you please give us a call back to 866-519-7667 Extension 228.

Doc Wellbee team

• Updated by Mika21, Jun 20, 2017

I spoke to the Doc Wellbee team today. They were using a marketing company previously and have stopped using that company. They are aware of the issues with that marketing company and are pursuing them legally. I was told they will work to try to refund my money.

Mi