Doba.comI'd recommend against trying it, unless you like the thrill of waiting for their phone calls

1 Review updated:

I was curious about the 7 day free trial was entering my information in when they asked for my credit card info., so I googled some reviews and realized it was probably not going to be a good idea. I closed the browser and didn't sign up. The next day, I get at least 3 calls from them with a voicemail telling me to sign up for their promotion of 14 days free. I hope they stop calling me because I read on another site, that they've been receiving calls from them almost every day...and it's not possible to block numbers unless you pay $4.99/month if you're with AT&T so I'd recommend against trying it, unless you like the thrill of waiting for their phone calls.

Comments

•   Apr 02, 2011

I too, have not made one dang cent. I have also run alot of ads on my website. but alas NOTHING>
    I believe its a scam. I am closing my account. Beware affiliates...
    Sorry that you lost money, but at least you found out soon and the amount was not huge.

good luck on your search to make money at home.

•   Apr 02, 2011

You were smart not to sign up for the free 7 day trial.
    I was big time scammed with Doba.com they got crappy things to sell. I too, got a call saying that they could give me a good deal for the year. Well maybe a frog was stuffed in my mouth, but I said ok.
    When I gave it 2 months, I was trying to cancel, and they said because they gave me the "good deal" which was at $4??.00 that I would not get a refund. What a rip off. They were rude on the phone but wow, when they want your money they are soooooooo nice...
    Hope they get what they deserve...

• Ro
      Jul 11, 2011

I started signing up on Doba, thinking that the monthly fee was going to be reasonable. $60 a month, are you kidding me?! I didn't complete the sign up. They CALLED ME when I gave them no authorization to do so to try and sell me over the phone. It's complete ### and frankly, I'll never even consider doing business with them because of that. I told them their fee was outrageous and there are dropshippers who make money the good old fashioned way, by simply selling product. She was very rude over the phone and told me that "It has to be working for someone because we've been in business for 10 years"

Would not recommend even putting your information in this site. Even if you don't press submit, they'll use it to harass you.

• Xd
      Jul 20, 2011
    Doba.com - Bad service
    Doba.com

Called into Doba to cancel service and spoke to Daniel & Jay Jay, their customer service is horrible their rude and we hadn't even used the service yet.I asked to speak with a supervisor and was placed on hold for OVER AN HOUR, NOT TO MENTION HUNG UP ON!!! OVERALL IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! BEWARE...!! requested to speak with somone else and i was hung up on!!!

Jan 26, 2012

I kept getting calls from [protected]. They never left a message. I finally answered and it was these bozo's from DOBA. I too never finished the sign up due to having to put my credit card info in. I too gave them no authorization to call. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. STAY AWAY FROM DOBA>

• De
      May 22, 2012

Same thing happened to me!!! There has to be some illegalities here, when we start the sign up, we are not authorizing them to use our information until we hit SUBMIT. I never hit SUBMIT. I also stopped when I had to get credit card info and then I closed the window, but somehow they captured my info and started calling and emailing me like crazy. I was able to block their number but I think this is a different number now so I'm going to block this one too. I sent their emails to Spam so I don't see those anymore.

How do we find out if we can file a class action against them? They are misusing our information, grabbing it without authorization. Every other site has you agree to Terms and Conditions before they start using your info.

• Na
      Jul 18, 2012

I signed up for the doba.com 14 day trial, after 10 days I hadn't made a cent and none of my auctions were even getting looked at. Amazon.com was routinely lowballing the so-called "wholesale" prices that I was getting from Doba. So, after 10 days I cancelled, they were very polite. Now we keep getting phone calls from [protected], seriously four or five times a day, even on weekends. I was finally curious enough to look up the phone number and found this site - and they called again while I was reading here! I answered "HELLO!" and I must have had a tone in my voice cuz they hung up! LOL!