Doba.com / Not worth the hustle

1 United States

I dealt with them a good few years ago. I was stupid and let myself get duped. I signed up (I don't remember if I had a free membership for a week or something or if I paid a small fee) Some guy called me the following day and got my [censored] to fork over $200 or something for a year or two long membership or something. They claim to have items at a fair wholesale price to sell on ebay. After I got into the site and poked around, I saw that their prices were selling for the going price on ebay anyhow. I tried to get my money back to no avail. I just sucked it up and let it go knowing I got duped. If you're going to run a business find a niche of your own.. a third party isn't going to make you self sufficient.

They may not necessarily be a scam site because you can get items from them and sell them on ebay, but it won't even be worth your while. You might make a dollar or something off the sale. Some of their stuff was even selling to you for higher than on ebay.

Oh and don't give bums money. Buy yourself a bottle of wine (or whatever it is you prefer to drink) =D

Zo