DMS / Bad service

Yesterday, I ordered 2 each Transcend 2gb 150X SD memory for my digital camera at a great price of $99 each and received it today via UPS ground with no hassles or surprises (I have heard horror stories of other unethical online companies that substitute generic memory for name brands, or make substitutions with different specs). I placed my order by phone because the website does not tell you whether it is in stock or not. When I called I was pleasantly surprised to find a friendly voice on the other end (none of this “press 1 for blah, blah”) with no waiting and the sales person checked stock for me and found it was in stock and took my order. UPS ground shipping was $7 – a fair price. For future memory purchases, this will be the first place I check in the future. What a great experience! On another order I ordered some RAM which proved defective. It was immediatley replaced with no hassle - they sent it right out and didn't need to wait till they received the defective RAM back - they gave me 30-days to return the defective RAM without charging my credit card again. The replacement RAM worked fine - it passed overnight testing with memtest86.

N  10th of Aug, 2016 by

Datamem - Good service

I have ordered from Datamem twice, and I'm about to make a third order. You will find lower prices, but they have a lifetime warranty on all memory. I ordered a SIMM a few years back that came DOA, and they paid return shipping and sent me a new one while I was shipping mine back. I wouldn't buy memory from anyone else.