DMMCConline and Priority Direct Marketing / Taking money for services and none provided.

1 2132 L Don DodsonBedford, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-354-5485

DMCCONLIE.Org called and we paid $890 for them to call credit card companies and reduce our interest rates. The money was collected by PDM International, Priority Direct Marketing.
No Services were ever rendered or services provided. DMCCONLINE says we have to get refund fromPDM but they will not anwswer phone or regular mail requests.

Comments

• Dn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

PDM International What you need to know about PDM International and how not to be scammed Bedford Texas
    PDM International

Modified: 12/18/2008 1:41:00 PM

Jimmy
    Richmond, Virginia

[redacted] Verified Safe
    **This summary of my experience with PDM International intends to help other consumers in dealing with this horrendous company who have already been duped and is notice to others to NEVER agree to their services. This is lengthy, but if you want your money back, I suggest you read in its entirety.***

I was contacted by PDM International in September 2008 claiming that they could negotiate with my credit card companies to reduce my interest rates and, in turn, save me money in the long run. After agreeing to their offer, which they record (more on this later), I was told I would receive a package in the mail to fill out all of my relevant information relating to my credit cards. I received the package from a company called DMCC Corp, a credit counseling company who services the accounts for PDM. I returned the information packet and a representative then set up a time for when I would be contacted by a credit counseler.

The rep called me and said she would begin by calling my credit card companies one by one with me on the line. To my amazement, the only thing this representative did was simply request a lower interest rate for my card. It does not take a genius to understand that YOU are fully capable of contacting your credit card company and requesting the same exact thing. After being completely unsuccessful in lowering any of the interest rates, the representative attempted to have my higher interest rate balances transferred to my card with the lowest interest rate. Again, is this not something you can do ON YOUR OWN? I asked the representative if this is the extent of their services, and she affirmed. I then asked if she thought this was something I could do on my own, and she once again affirmed. I told her I was no longer interested in proceeding with the process.

The next steps in dealing with PDM proved to be the most infuriating experience of my life. I called their telephone number 1-877-354-5485 only to reach an 'answering service' that forwards your message along to the people at PDM. The answering service did not have a direct line to PDM and could not provide any additional information simply because they did not know. I do not exaggerate when I say I called and left at least 12 messages before someone finally returned my phone call. I asked the girl who often took my messages if she receives calls from frustrated individuals like myself and she replied, 'all the time.' You can understand how incredibly angry I was at this point.

When a representative from PDM finally called me, I described my interaction with the credit counseler with DMCC Corp and ultimately told the PDM representative that because they were unable to lower my interest rates and save me 2 to 3 times the fee charged by PDM (which in my case was $490) as promised, I expected a full refund. This is where the situation gets saucy. I was told by PDM that there was an additional step in the process to ensure the savings of 2 to 3 times the processing fee. PDM expected me to open ANOTHER credit card at a lower rate to facilitate a balance transfer for all of my outstanding balances. I truly could not believe what I was hearing considering the fact that PDM NEVER once mentioned anything about a balance transfer as being part of their program. I argued and argued with the PDM representative on the phone and had her play back the phone recording of the original conversation with me agreeing to their services. The recording clearly stated that PDM's program would save me 2 to 3 times the processing fee and that if they were unable to do so, I would receive a full refund.

I contested their latest stipulation because it was ridiculous that I would have to open ANOTHER credit card for a balance transfer and the fact that they NEVER said anything about it. I again reaffirmed that they were unable to provide their services and I wanted a refund. I was then told that since I was not agreeing to the balance transfer, I was essentially opting out of their services and would receive no refund. I was about to lose my head at this point. I demanded to speak to a manager. The great manager that I got to deal with was Gary Limburg (not sure of the spelling).

My conversation with Gary was very similar to the one I had with the original PDM representative. He would not budge from his position. I was told I would be receiving a follow-up letter from DMCC that outlines the balance transfer possibilities and the amount of anticipated savings I would receive by accepting the balance transfer. I was again warned of the fact that if I did not accept their advice, which included the balance transfer, I would be opting out of their services. What great advice, let me tell you. I proceeded to tell Gary how ridiculous PDM's program is and how they did not provide any worthwhile service. He didn't seem to care. I asked him how many accounts PDM services on a monthly basis and he replied, 'around 3, 000.' I then asked why he was giving me such a hard time in refunding my money when he clearly has 3, 000 other accounts to STEAL from each month. I did not receive a substantial answer. Lastly, I asked him if anyone in the past had ever objected to their services in the way I had and he replied, 'No.' What a joke. Gary finally said that if the balance transfer could not provide the stated savings, I would need to receive correspondence from DMCC saying so.

So, I finally received my follow up letter from DMCC. It contained an offer for a credit card with a low rate balance transfer option and also displayed a table showing how much money I would be saving on each of my credit cards if I were to accept the balance transfer offer. I called the DMCC rep who signed the letter, Jeremy Montanti, and I told him that his analysis would not save me the 2 to 3 times the processing fee. His analysis calculated a scenario that had me paying off my credit cards over 3 years. I told him that I pay well over a $1, 000 a month on my credit card balances and therefore would be paid off well in advance of any savings I would receive through the lower interest rate. He agreed that I would not reach the stated level of savings. I had him send me an email stating this situation and then forwarded to Gary at PDM. To no suprise, Gary did not acknowledge my email. I had to track him down.

After trying AGAIN to contact PDM through their 'answering service', I tried to find another way to directly contact them. I did a search on google maps for PDM International, Inc. and successfully located them in Bedford, Texas. Fortunately, google displayed the direct line to PDM's 'customer service' department (Isn't that the funniest joke you have ever heard of in your life? PDM and Customer Service in the same sentence. The guy on the recording even hesitates to call it 'customer service'). That telephone number is 817-354-5478. Dial '2' to reach Gary directly. Dial '3' and you will receive the wrath of some lady named 'Marty'.

I finally got a hold of Gary. Said me, 'Gary, why have you not returned any of the messages I left you to return my phone call?' Said Gary, 'I have not received any of your messages.' So much for a functional 'answering service'. Anyways, I had to resend the email from Jeremy Montanti to Gary while I was on the phone with him to make sure he received the correspondence. Gary accepted the email saying I would not receive the promised savings and he proceeded to tell me he would forward the request for a refund on to the 'refund department'. Yes, apparently at PDM they have an entire 'refund department'. I asked Gary to copy me on the correspondence he was sending to the 'refund department', but he never did. I had to follow up with him, again, to ask why I was not copied on the email. He replied that he had been 'very busy with work.' Apparently too busy scamming other consumers. He said it would take 24 business days to process the refund (funny that it took minutes for them to charge my credit card with the initial fee). After 24 business days had passed, I called PDM again demanding to know where my refund was. This is when I spoke to 'Marty' who was probably the rudest person I spoke to during this entire ordeal. She told me I was being ridiculous in demanding to know where my refund was and I was eventually hung up on.

TO MY UTTER AMAZEMENT, I actually received my full refund of $490 three days later. This was received on December 17, 2008. That totals three months in dealing with PDM International. The unfortunate thing about my dealings with PDM is that if I was not as persistent as I was, I would have never seen my money again and truly would have been scammed out of $490. PDM's apparent intention is to make it so incredibly difficult to contact them that people will eventually get frustrated and stop pursuing that matter and give up on any hope of getting their money back. They try to suggest you are not agreeing to their terms and, therefore, are opting out of their services, resulting in no refund. They will try and bring up other conditions of their program that were NOT originally stated, even when the original phone conversation recording is replayed. They try to charge you for services that YOU can do ON YOUR OWN if you need to negotiate with your credit card companies. One thing is for sure...PDM will SCAM YOU.

With all of the above being said, make sure you tell them that they will NOT be saving you the promised 2 to 3 times the processing fee because you plan on paying down your credit cards much faster than their stated scenario. You have to be persistant and simply outsmart PDM. Make sure you call the 817-354-5478 number instead of the fraud they call an 'answering service' that they have listed on their website and print materials. Most importantly, DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR OFFER IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY PDM INTERNATIONAL. I was fortunate enough to get my money back, but I am sure thousands of people just like me and you have never seen a dime of a refund from PDM International.

I cannot believe that companies like PDM International can exist given the attrocious business practices they employ. I never wish any type of hardship upon anyone, but I sincerely hope that one day PDM International and everyone associated with this fraud of a company is hit with such a massive lawsuit that they are bankrupt and no longer exist.

Please feel free to reply to my post if you would like to discuss my dealings with PDM International. You are best off avoiding PDM International at all costs.

Jimmy

Domain Name: fchoicefinancial.com

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited,
    clientUpdateProhibited

ns2.webportcentral.com
    ping fchoicefinancial.com

FCHOICEFINANCIAL.COM DNS RECORDS
    Record Type TTL Priority Content
    fchoicefinancial.com A 1 day 216.220.37.217 (Newmarket, ON, CA)
    fchoicefinancial.com MX 1 day 10 mail.fchoicefinancial.com
    fchoicefinancial.com NS 1 day ns.fchoicefinancial.com
    fchoicefinancial.com SOA 1 day ns.fchoicefinancial.com.
    peter.CreativeInterface.com. 2008122603 10800 3600 604800 10800
    fchoicefinancial.com SOA 3 hours ns.fchoicefinancial.com.
    peter.CreativeInterface.com. 2008122603 10800 3600 604800 10800
    mail.fchoicefinancial.com A 1 day 216.220.37.217 (Newmarket, ON, CA)
    ns.fchoicefinancial.com A 1 day 216.220.37.217 (Newmarket, ON, CA)
    www.fchoicefinancial.com CNAME 1 day fchoicefinancial.com

852-3594-1708
    Bradstreet, Pete
    Burlington, On L7L 5W7
    903-333-5547

Registrar of Record: In2net Network Inc.
    Record last updated on 07-Jun-2008.
    Record expires on 13-May-2009.
    Record created on 13-May-2008.

NS.CREATIVEINTERFACE.COM

Jim the cop

850-438-3174

Filed by Jim the cop at 7/15/2008 11:35:25 AM

Phone Number Owner: Elite Choice Financial
    Phone Number Report: Caller said his name was Zane Green and he was located in Orlando, FL.
    He stated that his company had a website: www.echoicefinancial.com This is who owns the
    website. Registrant: Elite Choice Financial c/o Free Private Reg P.O. Box 81024 Burnaby BC
    V5H 4K2 CA Domain name: ECHOICEFINANCIAL.COM Administrative Contact: Richards David
    echoicefinancial.com@freeprivateregistration.com P.O. Box 81024 Burnaby BC V5H 4K2 CA 852
    -3594-1708 Technical Contact: Bradstreet Pete peter@creativeinterface.com 626 Deerhurst
    Drive Burlington On L7L 5W7 CA 903-333-5547 Registrar of Record: In2net Network Inc.
    Record last updated on 07-Jun-2008. Record expires on 13-May-2009. Record created on 13-
    May-2008.http://www.callercomplaints.com/SearchResult.aspx?Phone=850-438-3174&page=2

Filed by P at 7/7/2008 8:33:36 AM

Caller Type: Unknown
    Phone Number Owner: Warranty Services
    Phone Number Report: said they were "Account services" in Colorado Springs. Asking if I
    had more than $3000.00 in debt on credit cards. I told them I was on the do not call list
    in MA, and I wanted to kow who they were so I could report to the FCC. they hung up.

Filed by LadyP at 7/7/2008 12:35:21 PM

Caller Type: Unknown
    Phone Number Report: Asked if I had over $3000 in debt on a credit card. When I told them
    to removed me from their calling list, they hung up before I could finish the statement.
    When I called the number back, I got the message "you have reached a number that has been
    disconnected or is no longer in service". Reported them @ www.donotcall.go

Filed by Regian at 7/9/2008 8:45:50 AM

Caller Type: Telemarketer

Phone Number Report: Computer generated voice tells you to press 1--it is the laast chance
    for a lower rate on your credit card interest. If you press 1, you get put on hold with
    elevator music and then it disconnects you. My numer is listed on both the state and
    national do not call lists.
    Filed by jean at 7/15/2008 9:09:40 AM

Phone Number Owner: Card Services
    Phone Number Report: I have tried 3 times to stop calls from this number by pushing the
    number to be removed from the list. I want the calls to stop immediately. I talked with
    the rep this time a

* Report: #439829
    * View Similar Reports

Report: Credit Card Services

Category: Credit & Debt Services
    Credit Card Services credit card services annoying rude calls for credit card service
    Redwood City California

Modified: 4/1/2009 10:14:00 AM
    Reported By

Woodside, California

[redacted] Verified Safe

For the past six months, we have been receiving annoying, automated calls offering to
    lower our credit card interest rates. The calls have become increasingly more frequent and
    interrupt our lives regularly. The call offers two menu selections, one to speak with a
    representative and one to take advantage of the offer.

Two weeks ago, I spoke with a representative and told her to put me on their no-call list,
    and she said that she would do so. We have received three calls since then. This morning I
    spoke to a representative who hung up on me as I began speaking about the problem. I
    dialed *69, but there is no call-back number. I called the operator to try to trace the
    call unsuccessfully.

I want to find some way to stop these people from calling our home, and I don't know what
    the next step would be in that process. Can anyone advise me?

Woodside, California
    er

Jaydizz's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Upper Michigan
    Posts: 357
    Rep Power: 10 Jaydizz is a glorious beacon of lightJaydizz is a glorious beacon of
    lightJaydizz is a glorious beacon of lightJaydizz is a glorious beacon of lightJaydizz is
    a glorious beacon of light

Default Need help researching a company
    Elite Choice Financial
    Website linky http://echoicefinancial.com/

My mother seen an add on TV, and contacted the company about her credit card debt. They
    convinced her to pay them $800 in order to "lower" her interest on all of her credit
    cards, therefore "making her monthly payments lower and more affordable". Sounds fishy
    right? The site looks legit, but that means nothing. Google doesn't report much
    information on the company. I sure hope it's not a scam for my mom's sake, but I have my
    doubts.

I'm not really good at investigating companies like this, so much appreciated if anybody
    wants to use some of their "google-fu" to help me out.
    __________________.

23rd of Jun, 2009

This is the html version of the file http://www.wvago.gov/pdf/press/2009_ConsumersMisledbyaTexasDebtReliefCompany.pdf.
    Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.
    Page 1
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    February 18, 2009
    Contact: Norman Googel
    Phone: (304) 558-8986
    Attorney General Darrell McGraw Obtains $35, 345.00 in refunds for 38 West Virginia
    Consumers Misled by a Texas Debt Relief Company
    In November 2007, Regina Bays of South Charleston answered her telephone and heard a recorded message from a company
    guaranteeing to reduce her credit card debt by at least $2, 500.00. At the end of the recording she was connected with a
    salesperson for PDM International, Inc. ("PDM"), who promised to send her additional written information about the debt relief
    program.
    Although she was interested, Ms. Bays did not sign up for the program. Nonetheless, she later learned that PDM of Bedford,
    Texas, had charged her credit card $990.00. When Ms. Bays was unable to cancel the service, she filed a complaint with
    Attorney General Darrell McGraw’s Consumer Protection Division.
    Attorney General McGraw announced today that his office has entered into a settlement with PDM that will result in refunds of
    $35, 345.00 for 38 West Virginia consumers. In addition to PDM’s questionable promise to reduce consumers’ credit card debts,
    McGraw’s office also alleged that PDM was engaging in telemarketing sales without a business license or surety bond as
    required by state law. Importantly, PDM did not give consumers an unconditional right to cancel at least seven days after the
    telephone sale, as required by West Virginia law.
    "Consumers should always be wary of telephone calls from strangers who offer products and services that sound too good to be
    true. It is best to call my office first before agreeing to purchase questionable services over the phone. Thanks to the complaint
    of Regina Bays, my office was alerted to PDM’s practices and we were able to obtain refunds for all aggrieved consumers.
    Notwithstanding our concerns about PDM, I commend the company for promising future compliance with West Virginia law
    and for refunding all payments it collected from West Virginia consumers, " said Attorney General McGraw.
    Any persons wishing to file a complaint about a consumer matter or to alert Attorney General McGraw about unfair or
    deceptive practices may do so by calling the Consumer Protection Hot Line, 1-800-368-8808, or by obtaining a complaint form
    from the consumer web page at www.wvago.gov.
    ## ## ##

aflfinancial.com

"American Financial (IT'S AFL FINANCIAL SERVICES http://aflfinancial.com/contact.htm) Leadership, is EVIL " is an understatement. AFL Financial, AKA Elite, AKA First Choice AKA Dynamic premeditatedly and methodically has been ripping off Americans for years.

Customer Service #: 1-888-482-9289
    Confirmation #: 10584
    Company Address: 2604 Elmwood Ave Suite 282 Rochester, NY 14618
    Website: www.aflfinancial.com

Richards, David ddrichards@bell.blackberry.net
    4169999696 416-999-9696

/URL removed/ Stay away from Direct Financial Savings, Program Director David D. Richards. its nothing but a scam.

Direct Financial Savings, Direct Financial Savings - major credit card scam to reduce credit card interest (rates) COSTA MESA California
    This is a Canadian Scam re-worked under new names. Here are the real names of the perpetrators.

Mr. David Donovan Richards, ddrichards18@hotmail.com,

Mr. Baird and Mrs. Jacky Fisher. jmfish@rochester.rr.com

David D. Richards contact info 905-487-8430h, 416-999-9696c, 647-430-1009o.

See FTC Complaint.

For Release: February 2, 2007
    FTC Stops Credit Card Rate Reduction Scam

Canadian Operation Targeted American Consumers
    At the request of the Federal Trade Commission, a federal court has stopped a Canadian telemarketer that targeted consumers throughout the U.S., falsely claiming it could reduce their credit card interest rates.

According to a complaint filed by the FTC, the defendants have sold credit card interest rate reduction services since December 2005, claiming affiliation with consumers’ credit card companies. The complaint alleges that the defendants promise to effect credit card rates between 4.75 percent and 9 percent, thus saving consumers at least $2, 500, and that if consumers do not save that amount their money will be refunded. The complaint also alleges that the defendants engaged in Caller ID spoofing, causing consumers’ caller identification services to display telephone numbers that do not belong to the defendants, but rather to innocent victims whose telephone numbers are misappropriated.

For $675 plus $20 for shipping and handling, the complaint alleges, the defendants send consumers promotional materials with more promises to substantially reduce their interest rates, and a “financial profile form” for consumers to complete and mail back. The form asks consumers to list the current balance, credit limit, interest rate, and suggested minimum payment for each of their credit card and other debts, as well as their social security number and other personal information.
    After receiving the completed form, the defendants initiate three-way telephone calls with consumers and their credit card companies and ask the companies to lower the consumers’ credit card interest rates. The requests typically are denied, and that is often the extent of the defendants’ services. The complaint also alleges that the defendants do not honor their policy of giving refunds to consumers who do not experience the promised substantial savings.

The FTC charged the defendants with violating Section 5 of the FTC Act and the FTC’s Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR) by falsely representing that they are affiliated with consumers’ credit card companies, that consumers’ interest rates are likely to be reduced to rates between 4.75 percent and 9 percent, that consumers will save at least $2, 500 in credit card interest charges, and that defendants will provide a refund to consumers who do not save at least $2, 500 in credit card interest charges. The agency also charged them with violating the TSR by not sending to consumers’ caller identification services the telephone number, the defendant’s name, or the name of the defendant’s telemarketer.

On January 29, 2007, a federal judge issued an ex parte temporary restraining order prohibiting further violations by, and freezing the assets of, defendants Select Personnel Management Inc., based in Ontario, Canada, and doing business as Select Management Solutions, and its director, James Stewart. The Commission approved the filing of the complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois by a 5-0 vote. Search warrants have been issued in Canada.
    The FTC’s case was brought with major assistance from the Barrie Police Service Fraud Unit and the Ontario Provincial Police Anti-Rackets Section. Additional assistance was provided by the Toronto Strategic Partnership, which includes the FTC, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Canada’s Competition Bureau, the Toronto Police Service Fraud Squad - Telemarketing Section, the Ontario Provincial Police Anti-Rackets Section, the Ontario Ministry of Government Services, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and the United Kingdom’s Office of Fair Trading. The FTC also received valuable assistance from the Better Business Bureau serving Chicago and Northern Illinois.
    NOTE: The Commission files a complaint when it has “reason to believe” that the law has been or is being violated, and it appears to the Commission that a proceeding is in the public interest. The complaint is not a finding or ruling that the defendant has actually violated the law. The case will be decided by the court.

Copies of the complaint are available from the FTC’s Web site at http://www.ftc.gov and from the FTC’s Consumer Response Center, Room 130, 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580. The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information on 150 consumer topics, call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357), or use the complaint form at http://www.ftc.gov. The FTC enters Internet, telemarketing, identity theft, and other fraud-related complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure, online database help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint in English or Spanish (bilingual counselors are available to take complaints), or to get free information on any of available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

MEDIA CONTACT:
    FTC’s Midwest Region
    312-960-5592
    (FTC File No. 062-3215)

23rd of Jun, 2009

Canadian scam based on google search results.

$40000 yearly / Deal Saver/Customer Retention/Customer Service
    $40000 yearly / No commission (Paid every Friday) Please visit: www.aflfinancial.com (No Phone Calls-Please send resume only) Thank you. ...
    toronto.de.craigslist.ca/mss/sls/1022309789.html

always a craiglist angle..;-)