Dmate Account / Notice regarding

1 India Review updated:

My dp id : [protected].
While opening the account, they had charged me with some amount as the depository services, then my account was open. After that I received a notice before one week showing that I have to deposit rs. 5000/ -. On their records they show that an amount of rs. 1330/ - plus penal charges@18%p. A is due.
Sir, they did not informed me earlier about this. My phone no. Was changed 4years back. But they had my residential address, but they fail to inform me about it.
When I had opened the dmat account they did not informed me. His agents call me at the time of openiing account and says that he is the normal trading account you are trade the shayer market any time of future. His charged me rs. 700 somthing at the time of account opening but he is not give me any information of renwal of accounts charges. I will be open the account in since 2009. But the company is not give me any notice of annual charges regarding in 2010, 2011, 2012. His given me direct a legal notice on 2013. But the company is not give any call services and mail service and not a post services in this period (Opening accont to till date. ) so sir pls advise me why I have give this amount.

Ma

Complaint rating:

Master capital services, ludhiana
    India
    My dp id : 10672542.
    While opening the account, they had charged me with some amount as the depository services, then my account was open. After that i received a notice before one week showing that i have to deposit rs. 5000/-. On their records they show that an amount of rs.1330/- plus penal charges@18%p.A is due.
    Comments india savings & investments

5th of Jun, 2013

My dp id : 10672542.
    When i had opened the dmat account they did not informed me .His agents call me at the time of openiing account and says that he is the normal trading account you are trade the shayer market any time of future.His charged me rs.700 somthing at the time of account opening but he is not give me any information of renwal of accounts charges. I will be open the account in since 2009.But the company is not give me any notice of annual charges regarding in 2010, 2011, 2012. His given me direct a legal notice on 2013 .But the company is not give any call services and mail service and not a post services in this period (Opening accont to till date.) so sir pls advise me why i have give this amount ..And put the quistion of company why his give me notice.Pls give my answer urgently. I have submited the complain some the ago but not reply this mail from your wabsite pls give me advice urgently. I am ready to pay only one year charges without interst