Djmlifestylefit.com (Natures Acai Berry Supplement) / Improper Billing, about double

Amir & Sanchez Nutraceuticals
5425 E. Broadway Rd. # 282
Tucson 85711
Phone: 1-800-957-6988 ?
I had ordered the Acai Berry supplement from the above mentioned company on Feb. 16th and was charged 4.99 for shipping. Since then I have recieved (2) bank withdrawals from this company, Mar. 4th for the amount of 79.96 and again on Mar. 10th for an additional 29.95. The latter was never approved

A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
This is seemingly impossible to stop. I cancelled immediately when I saw the part about the recurring charges but of course, that mattered none. I followed all the proper procedures set forth by the company and by the credit card company (Barclays) yet the charges keep coming for all. What is worse, Barclays fraud department called me and I told them it was fraud yet Barclays is putting it back in my court. They won't stop the charges either. Now I know this sounds impossible to believe...why would they do such a thing particularly if you follow all the procedures. I do not know but I assure you I did. Stay away from this ACAI BERRY SCAM!
D  20th of Mar, 2009 by

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Furthermore, included in these terms is the information regarding the extra risk free trials that you also agree to sign up for. All of the information regarding pricing and billing is included, as well as the lengths of these other trials and the manner in which you should cancel them if you choose to only utilize the Nature's Acai product. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!
A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
SCAM, FRAUD, LIARS...That about sums it up. DO NOT EVER order ANY products online as far as so call fast acting weight loss Acai Burn...SCAM and CROOKS!!! Hassel, poor customer service and then SOMEHOW I also signed up for some access to a site????? NO I did not!! This so called lifestyle fit company is fraud! I NEVER authorized them to take out 29.95 from me I had only ordered acai burn which as well is a scam!
A  15th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I am fighting back and cancelled my card. I ordered the free Acaipur, just pay 4.95 for shipping, and I started getting charged, even double charges on the same day. They have charged 8 different transactions in approx 5 weeks. Even charges from two other Bromalite and DJM Lifetstylefit.com. The only way I knew this was when I got my statement. By the time I contacted my bank, there was a total of 8 transactions, some of them were on the same day, totaling 299.60.
I have filed a dispute form with my bank, to reverse these charges.
The only way you know is when you get your statement. Do not fall for this scam.
This will be the last time I order online.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I also downloaded this at the suggestion of Rachael Ray and ever since I tried them and officially cancelled within a month, I still have deductions coming off my Bank Account without prior approval. I cancelled my card and deductions are still cooming off my Debit Card Account. These people are thieves and I will let Rachael Ray know that she is contributing to this. I will also go on Twitter and advise everyone NOT TO BUY from this company.