[Resolved] Diya Foundation / Unethical measures in NGO

1 India Review updated:

I would like to mention this to all who either giving or planning to donate any thing to diya foundation having office in vikas puri. This NGO started under Mr. Manchanda, Gangaram Hospital(Dir.) It is managed by Vineet Nayar and his wife along with Mr. Gini they are using the funds for there own pesonal purposes. Mr. Vineet who was in financial crises 5 years back has got 3 appartments and 5 cars through this NGO only they are making money and his wife also helping to take it forward. They have shown a printing business which is just a eye wash.Vineet is a person who just thinks about money and women he says i just wat girls in my office.
You can check with the staff that no one works there for more than 6 months as they don't want any one to know there modus operandi. They have made stupid out of PVR, SAIL toname few.
I requuest the donor to donate where they need not where the people like vineet nayyar want

S2

Comments

16th of Nov, 2011

whomsoever is this.. I request you to please remove the above mentioned text.

• Ro
      26th of Nov, 2012

we are not agree for this

6th of Feb, 2013

This a fake post and posted by a unknown user by hiding his identity. Can this user proof that he stated? Diya Foundation is a NGO in Delhi working for the welfare of underprivileged children and used to give moral values with healthcare and education services to them.

6th of Feb, 2013

Not agreed with the above post. Diya Foundation is a reputed NGO in Delhi as i know and registered as a charitable society in India on 2nd April, 2003 under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860. Its working for the welfare of poor and runs schools for slum children. Their work is fine i think so.

4th of Jun, 2013

My company doesn't even allow to open diyafoundation.org where as I can access diyafoundation.com. I don't think diyafoundation which is in Delhi is genuine. They are calling mobile customers for donations and they have this fraud network even in Bangalore. They might be running some NGO but it's like ITC opening cancer hospital. Will it help anyone? Please beware while donating. :)

• Su
      14th of Jun, 2013

I received a call from Diya .. They are asking money for cancer patient . You can not force any one to donate .. Your people calling and bugging them .. Donation should come from heart not by force .. Its like a call center and they are calling people to achieve their target . I don't know this foundation right or wrong . But please stop calling people and forcing them for Donation .

21st of Jun, 2013

This is the Diya foundation, paschim vihar, new delhi acount details in kotak bank(7611202151) (ifsc code-kkbk0000202). Even i too got a call 2-4 times asking me to donate for cancer patient. When asked about the details of the cancer patient, they said they are collecting it and still patient is not admitted.

• Go
      14th of Jul, 2013

Even I have received call several times from Diya foundation Kotak bank asking for donation not sure if it is genuine. Please share your experience if you have donated

• Pa
      7th of Aug, 2013

Donot agree with the post. Its an reputed NGO and people associated with this NGO are HNIs and they all have
    multiple sources of income. its not credible at all

• Nk
      9th of Aug, 2013

Diya Foundation has been doing a great job and provides food, medicines, housing and education to children of slums in delhi.From providing fresh water to building new schools for children of the slums, the Diya Foundation has also helped children caught in natural disasters. Medical specialists and medicine supplies are also sent to these affected areas.

It provides humanitarian, philanthropic aid and services for children in need.

You can donate through cheques and bank transfer and through their online website.

• Ms
      5th of Sep, 2013

Hello Sayn,

I also received same account number and IFSC kotak bank(7611202151) (ifsc code-kkbk0000202) to send money. She called me more than 10 times. I tried sending 200 rs but transaction failed saying wrong IFSC. Not sure, to believe or not.

23rd of Dec, 2013

Today I got a call and she mentioned same account number and other details are patient name is - Chandan, s/o Rajkumar v and hospital name is - Sri Shankara cancer hospital and research center Bangalore. She also mentioned Doctor's name as Shekar Patil.
    Don't know how correct it is.

Please some one advice me if they are true or not?

• Si
      4th of Jan, 2014

I think we can meet the patient and provide money to them. But who knows it might turn to New type of earning.

• Ka
      7th of Jan, 2014

I also got a call from Diya foundation, mentioning abt the same cancer patient chandan. I tried calling back on the same number, but the lady cancelled my phone. Also read notic on diya foundation's site http://www.diyafoundation-india.org/..Not sure if she was from the same org or not...

• Si
      15th of Jan, 2014

Even i got a call from diya foundation on oct 2013 regarding a patient which has to go under heart surgery which was about to get operated in seven hills hospitel. They also forwarded me the child details along with hospitels papers. Considering those details i donated few amount. Later after few days i got a call again mentioning that "the donation was usefull for the child operation thanks". Again after few days in Nov 2013 i got a call regarding a patient which has to go under heart surgery. I asked the document details. They forwarded me the same details which i already received in first time. I asked them that you guys have already forwarded me details of the patient earlier as well and now again you are forwarding me the same detials. They told we are in shortage of amount so operation is postponded. This time for the name sake i transfer a very samll amount. I was doubfull about this but this time but i ignored. Now its a height again they called me today i.e 15-Jan-2014 and told me the same story of a child who has to undergo open heart surgery. I disconnected the call. I dont know what is this about. Is this a new type of earning?? or is it a real NGO ??

• Se
      9th of Feb, 2014

i also got call from them on Feb 3, 2014. They called me more than 5 times. Please ensure before donate money.

24th of Feb, 2014

Even i got a call from the them as money foe a child who has hole in his had and had to for open heart surgery. they called me about 6 to 7 times. Even before this i paid some some for a child from hyderabad and was been operated in CARE Hospital hyderabad. they said we will call you and you can go and check the boy whom you donated the day of operation. I never receive call from them also when i called up to Care Hospital they say call other department . After making 3 to 4 calls to hospital department they did not give me any details of they boy. Dont know wheather to trust or not them or not.

24th of Feb, 2014

Even i got a call from them asking for money for a child who has hole in his heart and had to be operated for open heart surgery they called me about 6 to 7 times. Even before this i paid some amount for a child from hyderabad who was been operated in CARE Hospital hyderabad. they said we will call you and you can go and check the boy whom you donated the day of operation. I never receive call from them also when i called up to Care Hospital they say call other department . After making 3 to 4 calls to hospital department they did not give me any details of they boy. Don't know weather to trust them or not. please suggest...

24th of Feb, 2014

Hey guys is Diya foundation and Diya foundation WE CARE... are two different trust. When i agreed for help, they sent someone to collect the amount his leaflet has Named the trust as Diya foundation WE CARE... Also he gave me details of the hospital. This time i again tried calling the hospital (INNOVA Hospital) Hyd. Incharge Mr. Santosh holding no: - 9866163452 and he said Diya foundation WE CARE... Is genuine trust. They helped the hospital in operating 3 children. I now think DIYA Foundation is fake trust but Diya foundation WE CARE... is genuine. Even when I asked Incharge Mr. Santosh weather he will give me details of the boy who has to be operated he agreed and asked me my mail id for sending details.

18th of Mar, 2014

Hi, I got a call from DIYA Foundation A/c no 7611202151 kotak mahendra today . They told the patients name is Chandan and he is in Sharnkar Cancer Hostpital, Banglore. Is this the genuine one or the fake one?