DIY Micro / Bad service

DIY Micro
I ordered a Mega PC bare-bones, got it 4 days later and had problems with heat and slow boot. Tried to return it and was run around a bit trying to get an rma. I called the number they gave for rma but was told that They did not accept rma's over the phone, than why post an rma telephone number. I tried to reach customer service multiple times nut no one ever picks up! When I did reach them it seems that one person is the entire company, I finally got an rma but it has been more than two weeks and I have yet to receive mt credit. I was told that if the product was defective I would get a full refund? I was also told that I would be charged a 15% restocking fee if the product was not defective...how would you know? I am wondering if they plan on building a working machine with the bare-bones I sent back. I have already ordered and built my machine using all of the same componants...my parts were good! I would not recommend this store...and a 15$ restocking fee is ridiculous...pay more, bu from a reputable seller...one that answers the phone!