Dixon Financial Services/Extremecreditscore.com / Credit Repair SCAM

1 Jamaica, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-322-7220

This company is a fraud. They go around from Church to Church stealing from our own people. They take cash registers collecting money on files that sit there. They act as attorneys and write up responses to court docuements and prepare people for court hearings. They are not a law firm. They stold money from me and did only 25% of the work and then never returned calls except on the first of every month to collect more money. I sent a friend to them as well and they stole thousands from him and he is in even more debt. They should be shut downe.

Comments

• Ha
      1st of Jan, 2009
    Credit Repair Scams - Creditnet / haveyoubeenripoff
    creditnet/haveyoubeenripoff
    haveyoubeenripoff.com

Creditnet and haveyoubeenripoff is own by the same people.

23rd of Jan, 2011

DR GRAYSON I KNOW WHO WROTE THESE LIES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL COMPANY. IT WAS DAVID FROM FLORIDA. HE IS ANGRY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE CHARGED HIS CLIENTS UP TO 40, 000 FOR YOUR SERVICES AND NOW HE STANDS TO LOOSE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE YOU CUT HIM OFF. DONT WORRY THOUGH. THE FEDS ARE ABOUT TO SHUT HIM DOWN AND PUT HIM IN JAIL WHERE HE BELONGS

23rd of Jan, 2011

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DIXON FINANCIAL AND DR GRAYSON HAS THE BEST CREDIT PROGRAM IN THE COUNTRY. HE INVENTED A CREDIT FORMULA THAT IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ANYONE ELSE. MOST OF HIS COMPETITORS WRITE LIES ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THEY CANT COMPETE WITH HIS TECHNOLOGY. HE HAS DONE WORK FOR THE PRESIDENT AND HIS CLIENT LIST READS LIKE A WHO WHO IN AMERICA. DR GRAYSON WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. HE CAN GIVE ANYONE PERFECT CREDT IN 90 DAYS OR LESS. HE TEACHES CREDIT RESTORATION FOR FREE TO CHURCHES AND NON PROFITS. ONCE YOU ATTEND ONE OF HIS FREE LECTURES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RAISE YOUR SCORE A LEAST 100 POINTS IN 30 DAYS. I AM A BUSINESS OWNER AND I NEEDED SOME IMMEDIATE HELP SO I CALLED THE BEST. MOST CREDIT REPAIR PLACES ARE FRAUD HOWEVER DIXON FINANCIAL IS THE ONE PLACE THAT EDUCATED PEOPLE TURN TO FOR RESULTS. DONT GO TO THAT WEBSITE BECAUSE IT IS NOT A DIXON WEBSITE IT WAS SET UP BY CROOKS TRYING TO CASH IN ON DR GRAYSONS FORMULA AND GOOD NAME. I KNOW DIXON FINANCIAL HAS SEVERAL CELEBRITY CLIENTS, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND POLITICIANS. IF YOU ARE TIRED O DEALING WITH CROOKS AND IDIOTS AND YOU NEED YOUR DEBT ELIMINATED WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY AND YOU COULD USE A CREDIT SCORE IN THE 800'S THEN GIVE THEM A CALL. BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW CREDIT SCORE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

23rd of Jan, 2011

I AM TRYING TO ATTACH MY CREDIT REPORTS TO THIS COMMENT TO SHOW YOU WHAT DIXON FINANCIAL DID FOR ME AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS THAT I REFERRED TO THEIR COMPANY. JUST IN CASE IT DOESNT WORK MY SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWS

TRANS 990
    EQUIFAX 990
    EXPERIAN 892

IF ANYONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS THEN POST YOUR CONTACT INFO AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF MY CREDIT REPORT FROM START TO FINISH, IT TOOK THEM 120 DAYS TO RAISE MY SCORE. I AM PAYING DR GRAYSON TO SCRUB MY CREDIT ONE MORE TIME SO THAT I CAN HAVE THREE 990 SCORES. THEIR COMPANY HAS 4 CREDIT PROGRAMS

1. FHA READY, WHICH GUARANTEES YOU A SCORE OF 620-660 IN ABOUT 30-45 DAYS
    2. PERFECT CREDIT, WHICH GUARANTEES YOU A SCORE OF 680-720 IN ABOUT 90 DAYS
    3.EXTREME CREDIT, WHICH GUARANTEES YOU A SCORE OF 750-849 IN ABOUT 3-6 MONTHS
    4.TRIPLE A CREDIT, WHICH GUARANTEES YOU A SCORE OF 850-990 IN ABOUT 3-6MONTHS DAYS

THEY CAN ERASE FORECLOSURES, JUDGMENTS, GUARNISHMENTS, BANK LIENS AND TAX LIENS FROM YOUR CREDIT. WHEN MY FRIEND GOT HIS GARNISHMENT REVERSED BY DIXON IT WAS OVER 2 YEARS OLD AND HE GOT BACK EVERY PENNY THAT WAS TAKEN FORM HIM. DR GRAYSON IS AN EXPERT IN DEBT AND CREDIT LAW. HE IS NOT AN ATTORNEY. THEIR COMPANY HAS ATTORNEYS, PARALEGALS AND LEGAL DOCUMENT ASSISTANTS THAT WORK FOR THEM AND PROVIDE YOU WITH LEGAL AND PERMANENT SOLUTIONS.

• Go
      14th of Apr, 2011

Dr. Grayson has helped me in more ways thn one and I could not be more greatful. He has helped me shutodwn the foreclosure on my home, assisted with getting me a modification and repairing my credit. In any situation things do take time especially in my case and it pays to be patient and helpful. I appreciate Dr. Grayson because I now have a clean slate and can continue to build my financial future.

• Fo
      26th of Sep, 2011

They've done nothing but help me. My credit was shot - Low 600's and I had a ton of bad debt on my report. They helped me clear most, if not almost all of it out in a matter of 7 or 8 months which helped raise my score and helped me qualify for a mortgage.

Now some ### Law firm Forster & Garbus on behalf of Asset Acceptance is trying to get me to settle on $12K debt after trying to garnish my ages at first and they won't get a dime from me because of the help Dixon Financial gave me.

Dr. Grayson and his team are total class acts and do everything they can to help you.

• Ms
      28th of Apr, 2012

I have to disagree with this guy my credit is now 890 and It was 548 I'm very satisfy with Dixon financial services they jus lack in returning mesg. And communication I would recommend this service as far as credit wise don't no about anything else

11th of May, 2012

Well I don't know what this person is so upset about but I can tell you that Dr. Grayson has done nothing else but help me. If it wasn't for him I would be out of $3000 to some thieving collection agency. I would recommend his services to anyone who needs help with foreclosures, credit and loan modifications.

• Lu
      22nd of May, 2012

Dr Grayson and Dixon Financial services have helped me so much thanks to them i have a credit score of 720 EQU 734 EXP And 767 TRAN. I started off with my scores in the 500's now my interest rate on my car payment is so much less and i can finally save money to purchase my home

30th of May, 2012

I have to disagree with Mr. palehorse. The Dixon Financial office I went to did nothing but helped me get Perfect Credit and in a timely manner very pleased.

8th of Jun, 2012

I would say that I got perfect Credit a little over 90 days but that on the behalf of me only because I wasn't communicating with the office as much as they wanted me to Because of my busy schedule so I will take the fault for that! Other than that customer service great ok.

8th of Jun, 2012

Things may not be the same for everyone, but the credit repair i signed up for helped me very well. Im glad to say im not the expert, but whatever they did it helped my credit score, & the key it to those who dont understand, they cant work miracles you have to help your credit score as well. You cant sign up for credit repair and keep charging stuff and not pay for it. And then expect your score to go up.

• Ro
      23rd of Jan, 2014

My credit situation looked like a crime scene. Dixon Financial Services helped me a great deal. All of major debts were eliminated and my credit score went from 650 to 800. I nothing but praise for Dixon Financial Services.