Dixie Rv Hammond, LA / service dept

Louisiana, MO, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Greystone 5th wheel in June of 2011. Have had unit in service 4 times. On ALL occasions unit was not properly repaired or cleaned. Common sense would tell you that if a unit has been there for 2 months plus it need to be cleaned before returning to customer. Service rep's Quit on a regular basis & new person NEVER knows what is going on with unit & they Do not ever return phone calls. The entire service team needs class on how to properly make repairs & customer relations.

Comments

• Fl
      31st of May, 2016

I am having a problem with the return of funds for a service contract. You can email, telephone, or go to Dixie RV in Hammond, LA and you will not be contacted. I guess my next step is to get my attorney involved and the Insurance Commission Department.

• Pi
      23rd of Aug, 2018

I am having the same problem. Dixie is literally the worst dealership of anykind I have ever seen. I will never buy anything else from them ever again.

• Pi
      23rd of Aug, 2018

I know for a fact that they make door greeter's service reps. Get real Dixie, and Mr. Guidry better look out because a slough of lawyers are coming to see him.