DivorceOptions.ca / online divorce

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I signed up with DivorceOptions.ca for an "easy online divorce"--advertised as $179--Online Divorce--Best Price Guaranteed". Right off the bat, I was charged more than $300 to just purchase a year contract. Then, each stage required several hundred dollars, both in fees for their services and notaries. Almost constant returning of forms, which could be "corrected" with "add-on" services that I could purchase. To top it off, now my application for divorce has been returned because of a problem with the Child Support Agreement, even though--at the time I submitted the document--the child support calculator gave me the figure entered and agreed to by my partner. As well, one of the documents was returned because the "Exhibit A" wasn't correctly attached. I PAID THE FEE to electronically file and I attached the document as directed by DivorceOptions.ca, only to have it returned. Now they are offering me the "add-on" services of $49 to "fix" the child support issue, $75 to "answer questions, and I owe another $199 to have them re-file the paperwork. There couldn't be a more friendly and easy divorce than mine, but these folks have already squeezed at least $2000 out of me. I feel completely duped. I want these last issues resolved with NO MORE ADDITIONAL FEES and I want my business with them ended...with a successful divorce. I am too deep in with payments to these thieves and I need them to wrap it up.

Ac
Nov 14, 2018

More DivorceOptions.ca Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      14th of Nov, 2018

You are a total cheapskate. No wonder your spouse is divorcing you.

• Ac
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Philly2019 It must be difficult getting through life without a dick. Explains your hostiliy. LOL.