Divorce Lawyers in Queens New York Long Island Divorce Buyer Beware, A Lying Set up Lawyer / Theif , Lying and Set up person

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Divorce Lawyers in Queens New York : Long Island Divorce http://www.dmartinesq.com/ Complaints - Buyer Beware, A Lying Set up Lawyer DAVID MARTIN

Watch out for this lawyer this ###s set me and my family up for a lie. Also take our money and run with it. This man is not a good lawyer. He don't help he set people up and help in it.

1539 Franklin Ave Suite 105, Mineloa, New York 11501 Tel: [protected] and his cell number is [protected] his told free number is [protected]

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Feb, 2010

in 2005 this man take $30, 000 from us in lying case that ISPEAKInc aka Marc Russel Jurnove saying that I was trying dogs to fight wild pigs aka hogs in Freeport NY. Why people lie so much? I am not being Racist but I feel like most White people are racist to color people and will set you up because your color of your skin. It is said how these people are in this American Court System and in America.