Division of Vocational Rehabilitation / Dawn Ahrens and Meredith Dressel are bad for business

United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
7900 West Burleigh Street
Phone: 414-874-1616
In 2004, I was with DVR until 2007, when I got fired from Goodwill Industries in October 2007, My DVR counselor Dawn Ahrens suggested me to go on food stamps, she don't wanna see me make no money and she don't wanna see me make it.Dawn Ahrens lied on me by saying I blamed her for getting fired from my job, Meredith Dressel was Dawn Ahrens boss, I called her and left a message on her voice mail and she never called me back.In January 2008 when Goodwill Industries filed a restraining order on me, Dawn Ahrens got involved in the restraining order, that does not got nothing to do with her, In September 2008, Me and Dawn got into an argument, Charles Williams defended and protected her, I threw a magazine at him, He called the police on me.The police took me to Milwaukee Mental Health Complex.After I got released from the health complex, In 2009 I called up Dawn Ahrens and called her a lying b---h.Dawn Called the police on me, The police called me, The woman officer who talked to me was Officer Shuttlesworth.Officer Shuttlesworth asked me for my information and told me not to call her at DVR.I called Dawn back and snapped on her in 2010.The police never called me back.I won against her in 2010.
Jul 14, 2015