Divine Movers / Hit by Divine Movers

1 NY, United States Review updated:

My car was hit by Divine Movers truck on June 27th. The driver named SPYROS HORTIS admitted fault at the scene.The police report also stated that the driver assumed responsibilty for the accident.The owner of Divine Movers DAVID COHEN was initially very co operative and promised to make reparations. However when damage were estimated at $ 3500 their driver Spyros then claimed he was not at fault and that the police record was wrong.My car is 12 yrs old so I no longer carry collision.Divine Movers and their Scottsdale insurance Company, representative WAYNE BOOKER have not paid for an damages .I am without a car . I behaved honestly and althouygh injured asked onlyufor car damages to be paid. DIVINE MOVERS did not meet me with the same integrity and to me demonstrate a company whose word is not honest nor ouyr theyu loyal in promises.

Comments

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2008

I came across this review and I had to reply to it,

When two vehicles are involved in an accident a police report is done onsite and then the claim goes to the insurance companies to handle, Miss Elizabeth Palumbo tried to get money out of us while the claim was in the hands of the insurance companies, a big NO NO you can’t try to collect money like this.

After the investigation was done it was determined that our driver was not at fault (just to describe the scene she tried to pass the truck on a one way street from the right and collided into the back side of the truck, any driver knows you can’t pass someone from the right on a narrow residential one way street!)

I had to reply to this post since on the day we got the letter notifying us that her claim was denied we received an angry call from Miss Palumbo saying that we have two options one is to pay her for her mistake or she will slander us online and also go to small claims court... I would be happy to meet her in court and it might happen sooner than she thinks if she keeps harassing us and using strong arm “mafia” style bullying…
    There are laws and lying, slandering or threatening honest legitimate business has consequences.