Divine Lending Solutions / I'm applying for a loan w/Divine Lending Solution has anyone been burnt by them?Please let me know before I apply for a loan.

I'm getting ready to take a loan out w/Divine Lending Solutions and they are asking for upfront 1, 347.00 before they wire my money to my acct I'm just so scared because of all the problems I'm reading w/other Lending companies what I'm asking is Has anyone been cheated but this company before or if anyone has gotten a loan from them and there wasn't a problem.Please let me know.Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Sn
      12th of Feb, 2009

Dont do it. They are not professional and they talk to you like crap. they have you send money to a leticia newman in winnipeg canada to avoid so called loan fees. I made the mistake of sending them money and when asked for a refund, they said that they would send it back in 10-15 days so we will see if they do. I have written a complaint to the FTC and notifed the FBI about this company. I now see that their website no longer exists. Stay away from this fraud company. If anyone has had a better experience, then please say so.

• Sd
      16th of Feb, 2009

I was about to do this also. I am wondering if any one recieved the money that they were told they were going to get? I was told not to do it by the people at Walmart stating that Canada is where the fraud scams are most often telling people to send the money. I have since decided not to do but am now just curious about it. I also am unable to find their website. Good luck to any one who decides to go forward.

• Ki
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Divine Lending Solutions - SCAMING
    Maryland
    Phone: 877-202-4967
    divinelendingsolutions.com

My cerdit isn't very good to get a loan so I went on line to see if it was loans out for people with less then perfect cerdit. I tried for months to get alone for a medical purpuse I needed really really bad. So one day I got a call from a lady that works for this company said I was approved. I was so happy. So I gave her a call back and I agreed to go alone with the loan.She told mer well since my cerdit was so bad I with have to put down a deposit. So I did cause I was very desperate and I needed to have this surgery did ASAP. once I sent them there deposit there were supose to tranfer my loan money into the bank 6 to 8 hours after that it NEVER went in there.So I gave them a call back and they said I had to now send them a sercuity deposit because alot of other loan commpanies has been running my cerdit.Then I was told once I send them that deposit I was guaranteed my money in the bank the follow bussiness day that was a lie!!!Let me remind you they say that all this money you would get back in 5 business daysthat was a LIE TO. They are so full of it. So I told them I want a refund back. So one person said it will take 15 th 30 days and I said that was some bull to it only took me 10mins to send it to you.then one person told me 8 to 10 days and one person told me 10 to 15 days are you getting my point??? It's been about 11 days now and I tried to call to check out the status of my refund and now the phone just gives me a busy tone. THERE NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO DO A LOAN WITH!!!THERE A SCAMING COMPANY!!! They act like they are there to up and there not.I lost about 4500.00 dollars with this company and now can't afford my medical treatment that I really needed.I am very upset and disappointed with them and myself.SO WHATEVER YOU DO DON"T DO A LOAN WITH WITH THIS COMPANY THERE A SCAM!!! It it is someone out there tghat can give me some advise on what I sould do next please tell me. Kimberly Robinson 2-23-09