Diverswarehouse.com / Placed my order a month ago but didn't receive my gear; sent a few email inquiries along the way with no answer

Placed my order a month ago but didn't receive my gear; sent a few email inquiries along the way with no answer. Finally called the number listed on the website, spoke with a very short/rude employee who told me the item I ordered wasn't in stock and would not ship for another two weeks at the earliest.

I expect an email at the time of order informing me that my item is out of stock if it was listed as in-stock on the website. I certainly don't expect attitude from a seller for requesting my money back when I didn't want to wait another two weeks for something I could order and receive from someone else in half the time.

Comments

• Bh
      27th of Jun, 2013

I ordered a wetsuit from this company. Week after week I called about the order and was given the same response that the style/size was on back order, and to be patient. I asked for a refund on day 31. They refunded my money and I immediately ordered the same product from Rakuten.com (formerly buy.com). In just 4 days, I had the wetsuit I wanted, without the excuses and poor customer service.