Dissertationplanet.co.ukThey wrote wrong info and didn't provide dissertation on time

D Aug 16, 2014 Review updated:

I don’t recommend the website www.dissertationplanet.co.uk to other people. I ordered 50 pages dissertation from them, but the services were horrible. I spoke with the agent, who promised that within 2 weeks they would provide it, but they failed. Also they copied some material to my dissertation, which was really useless. I wasted only time and money.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide bad works. Please post your comments about this company.

• J
      Sep 09, 2014

I don't think so. This company is relatively new in business and only started taking orders from the month of September and your comment was posted in August which shows its a total fraud review. I know because a friend of London who also happens to hold a doctoral degree is working for them. I think you are the one who is a scammer commenting negative comments about businesses. Complaints Board please look into this matter.

•   Nov 22, 2018

Students often feel issues in writing assignment, so to make students comfortable in java assignment we help them to write their assignments. If ever you feel any problem in writing something you can visit our website Java Assignment Help.