DisneyMovieClub / cancellation of membership

P.O. Box 768Neenah, WI, United States Review updated:
4.05

I keep writing on the order form that I want to discontinue my membership and stop sending me any future offers and my name be cancelled from their mailing list after finishing my commitments but they still keep sending me their offers and when I return the merchandise, they charge it against my credit card without my authorization.

More DisneyMovieClub Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Di
  22nd of Oct, 2008
how you cancel disney movie club?
Lo
  30th of Oct, 2008
I am contacting you that I do NOT authorize any more charges to my checking account. You charged me 38.90 and I RETURNED THE TAPES! What is the deal here? Is this FRAUD?
Ba
  17th of Nov, 2008
I WANT TO CANCEL, DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!
Ro
  8th of Mar, 2009
Iorder movies they took it off my credit card.Thats twice no movies.I would like my monry back!!!
Ch
  23rd of Mar, 2009
i want to cancell my membership #3380338 because you have put my bank account in over draft i m not sure how many movies im still have to buy mrs charlotte cooper
Ch
  21st of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i want to cancel my membership. do not take anymore money out of my account. thank you charrissea klein
Ba
  2nd of Nov, 2009
I don't want my membership canceled until i finish it out but i forgot the bill so they're canceling it and sending me a bill for a lot... what can i do when i can't get a hold of anyone and the service is telling me that my membership id isn't accurate?
Dm
  12th of Sep, 2011
I can assist with any concerns about the Disney Movie Club. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance.
Priscilla, Member Advocate