Disney Store — tsum tsum boxes shipped in bag and destroyed
We are collectors and have easily over 700 tsum tsums. We ordered a large order with country tsums in it and they came shipped in a bag. The boxes were destroyed. I included a photo of proof of delivery date. We would like to either get replacement items that are not damaged, or get a percentage off for the damaged items. Thank you.
Christina and Sean Hoolihan
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns