Disney Store / the selection of the jasmine designer doll
I was just at The Disney Store in Freehold Mall, New Jersey waiting to enter to get a Princess Jasmine doll. They neglected to mix up the names and every name that was pulled were people who entered the line 10 minutes after the deadline to put in a name. Even one family who entered the contest 10 minutes before the drawing won 3 out of the 8 Princess Jasmine Dolls. I find this to be unfair and I very highly going to tell people to avoid any more of the contests due to the unfair advantage that people can miss the 9:30am entrance deadline and win every single doll.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns