Disney Store — crazy shipping fees
Wanted to order some toys for my daughter and found Disney Store. I have purchased three items from www.disneystore.com and paid $25 for shipping. The total cost of the merchandise I bought was about $50. I received my order in reasonable time and quality was great, but then I was charged again! When I contacted customer service they told that additional $30 was a duty fee. So in the end I paid $50 for toys and $55 was wasted on shipping! Absolutely ridiculous!
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns