The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

disney/princess cash register / almost started a fire in my childs room

1 cross keys roadSicklerville, NJ, United States Review updated:

I recently purchased a disney princess cash register for my daughter from a local Target store. She has just come running out of her room saying something was burning . I went in her room and check all wiring, her tv and other plug-in items. I couldnt find anything abnormal but I did smell the burning smell, as we were both leaving the room she grabbed her cash register to finish playing with it and burned her hand on the bottom of the cash register. This toy is what was burning, it was sitting on her bed while she played with it and began to burn her blanket, the batteries were scorching hot. I dont know hw else to something about this but this is very dangerous for children and my daughter is 9 .. thank god she knew better to come and get me or this could have ended in disaster. Please advise whom ever may need to be advised to let parents know about this before someone ends up losing there home or family in a fire. If needed please contact me .. Janeen [protected] berlin new jersey

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

Post your comment