Disney-Pixar / Terrible experience

1 Omaha, NE, United States Review updated:

The New show by Disney-Pixar "WALL-E" is somewhat a nice show. But the humans in the show is portrayed in the Obese sense and I don't think the children of the World should see this. We of the heavyset people, don't get that way by eating to much. Some of us has real Medical problems that make us that way also. So, while my friend and I are sitting in the theater watching this show. I could not stop think about the people behind us was thinking about my friend and I which are both Obese. And since they had their children with them to. I think that Disney-Pixar, should start to look at what they are putting in little children minds and of there outlook on Life it self.

Da

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Jul, 2008

"The new show by Disney-Pixar "WALL-E" is a somewhat nice show. But the humans in the show are portrayed in the obese sense and I don't think the children of the world should see this. We, the heavyset people, don't get that way by eating too much. Some of us have real medical problems that make us that way. So, while my friend and I are sitting in the theater watching this show, I could not stop think about the people behind us thinking about my friend and I, which are both obese. And since they had their children with them too. I think that Disney-Pixar, should start to look at what they are putting in little children minds and of there outlook on life itself."
    Yeah, it's the same post, I just thought I'd correct as much of it as I could. Yikes. Did you finish high school English or just you just eat right through it?

• Dm
      9th of Feb, 2009

It's a movie. A fictional movie. The movie has nothing to do with medical disorders or situations of the sort. It's simply about a society that got too lazy to do anything for themselves, and in a very big way represents a direction that humanity is heading towards if we are not careful.
    Stop reading too much into it. I'm obese and I enjoyed it, and if it had bothered me like it bothered you, I think I'd be seriously hitting the gym.

• Gu
      25th of Mar, 2010

you've got to be kidding me????

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2010

Pixar Canada's landlord may have forced at least six tenants in their Gastown location out of their premises to accommodate their expansion. Pixar set up temporary headquarters in the Water Street building in April 2010, subsequenty decided they wanted to stay and acquire more space, and began negotiating with the building landlord, which conveniently resulted in cancelled leases for existing tenants and denial of lease renewals that were the tenant's options. Technicalities were found to deny continuation of these tenancies, including eviction due to major building renovations (renos were minor alterations), late rent technicalities (when tenants duly and regularly paid their rent), and not allowing renewal options by failing to negotiate lease rates. All these small local artistic companies had no intentions of leaving and none of these issues with the landlord surfaced until Pixar wanted more space. They now have had to relocate at their own expense. It is very difficult to believe Pixar could be unaware that, just as they indicated their preference to stay, virtually all of the building's tenants suddenly began moving out en masse. Each tenant has a story about their eviction that will come to light soon. The sad thing is that there is a lot of available vacant production space in Vancouver that Pixar could have had without being the impetus resulting in small independent creative businesses having to move..

• Di
      6th of Aug, 2011

Pixar Canada are corporate bullies pushing small Vancouver businesses out of their leases, abusing their Disney clout to kill any business near them that they don't like. They have caused health issues by constantly smoking in and around shared workspaces and blamed innocent parties, they have lied in court documents to libel other businesses, inhabit an asbestos-plagued building without informing their staff, they smoke pot on their premises, and have given Disney such a bad name that it is shameful! Someone from Disney really needs to take a look at what these a-holes are doing in Canada.