Disney Movie Club / movies sent w/o request

1 MI, United States Review updated:

3 movies were sent to me without my consent. I mailed them back on nov 7, 2010 and they have no knowledge of the return. i have my receipt that it was mailed back to them. they charged my credit acc. for $40.39. what can i do to have this charge removed?

Comments

• Dm
      4th of Apr, 2011

If you have questions or concerns about the Disney Movie Club, please contact the Member Advocate at [protected]@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002. Thank you!

• He
      6th of Jul, 2011

I am very disgusted with the Disney Movie Club. I believed the name being Disney could be trusted. I am in my 60's and I apparently did not understand what I was getting into. I bought about 7 movies and then wanted to cancel my membership when they told me had two more movies before my commitment was filled. I was totally shocked because I had ordered and paid for seven or eight movies and when I received the movie Gnomeo and Juliet and was chaged from my bank account the amount of $25.90 I was afraid I had gotten myself into some kind of scam. I called and called and talked and talked to no avail and was more or less threatened by them. I will not be ordering any more movies from them even though they said I had not met my commitment. $25.90 is a little stiff for a movie. I'm sorry I ever got involved with this company.

7th of Jul, 2011

Kathy49,
    I can certainly help you with the Disney Movie Club membership. Please contact me directly with more information at [protected]@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns!

11th of Jul, 2011

Helenabutterfly,
    Thank you for emailing me ~ I have resolved your concerns and emailed you in response. Have a magical day!