Disney Movie Club / false charges

I recently checked my bank account and noticed that there was over $25 missing from my account. I was surprised to find out that it was Disney Movie Club considering I did not receive anything in the mail or to my email. When I called to complain that I wanted my money back the women said that it had already shipped (oh how convenient) and that she couldnt refund me my money but I could return it through the mail if I wanted a refund. Which prettymuch meant I would have to pay for shipping on something I didn't order in the first place.
I would have understood if I didnt reply to the message to bill me anyway (which is a ridiculous rule by the way) but I didn't receive any kind of notice so I believe I was charged without reason.

Comments

• Dm
      2nd of Dec, 2010

ZombieGirl
    Please give me a call and I can assist you with your Disney Movie Club Membership. My direct line is 800-459-7002. Thank you!
    Member Advocate
    Disney Movie Club

• Cr
      6th of Feb, 2011

Yeah, I'm sorry but that is how it works with the Disney Movie Club. It isn't even in the "fine print" but says VERY clearly in the rules.

• Dm
      19th of Apr, 2011

As you stated, it is very clearly defined in the Membership Agreement. disneymovieclub.go.com
    Priscilla