Disney Movie Club / false charges
I recently checked my bank account and noticed that there was over $25 missing from my account. I was surprised to find out that it was Disney Movie Club considering I did not receive anything in the mail or to my email. When I called to complain that I wanted my money back the women said that it had already shipped (oh how convenient) and that she couldnt refund me my money but I could return it through the mail if I wanted a refund. Which prettymuch meant I would have to pay for shipping on something I didn't order in the first place.
I would have understood if I didnt reply to the message to bill me anyway (which is a ridiculous rule by the way) but I didn't receive any kind of notice so I believe I was charged without reason.
More Disney Movie Club Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Movie Club - can't cancel the membership 
- Disney Movie Club - slammed my credit card, never signed up 
- Disney Movie Club - scam 
- Disney Movie Club - no contact number on website 
- Disney Movie Club - order history had been abreviated by two movies! 
- Disney Movie Club - want to cancel and get my money back-can't get a person on the line
- Disney Movie Club - says its declined
- Disney Movie Club - did not get a refund for a return
- Disney Movie Club - membership
- Disney Movie Club - disney movie club