Disney DVD distribution / Missing DVD in sealed box

1 Las Vegas, NM, United States Review updated:

Purchased in Las Vegas, NM and after filing a complaint about them, I decided to also file a complaint in case this DVD went missing through Disney's DVD distributor.

I bought a Tinkerbell DVD for my daughter's birthday at the Las Vegas, NM Walmart. It was fully shrink wrapped around the box. We opened the shrink wrap and went to open the box and found the tape at the top of the plastic box was already sliced open and the DVD wasn't in there. I fully suspect it's my word against there but being the box was purchased new, fully wrapped but upon opening saw the security tape across the top of the box was fully sliced open someone somewhere between the distributor and the Walmart store it arrived at has a new Tinkerbell DVD thanks to myself and my disappointed 5 yr. old daughter.

Comments

11th of Nov, 2007
    DVD Distribution - Odered and paid for the DVD NOt RECived.
    Donkey.com

I order the complete set of JAG TV show and This Company charged my credit card, however they never sent the order.

9th of Feb, 2011

The same happened to myself. I just purchased the Tinkerbell dvd and it was too sealed with the shrink wrap. I purchased the dvd in lafayette, louisiana at walmart. I am very disappointed considering how disney dvds are not cheap and finding out when you purchase one the dvd is missing. If anyone knows who I can correct the issue with please let me know. jandi33@hotmail.com