DishTV.in / recharge failure

i have done recharge of dish tv amount 240 rs. mistakly i have entered last digit extra my account has been debited and recharge not done
plz credit my account as soon as possible

cus. bc right no. [protected]

[protected]-7 wrong bc no.

thanking you

jitendra maheshwari

[protected]
[protected]

DishTV.in

Ji
Apr 09, 2016

Comments

• On

Dear jitendra maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
    Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Dear Jitendra Maheshwari,

Hope you are doing good.
    Please share dealer id, dealer Eprs mobile number, and transaction id .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

• Ta
      Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs 270 as on date 09/06/2016.but no recharge.
    Plz credit my dish tv account as possible.
    My vc no [protected]
    Thanking you
    Tapash Acharjee
    Mob no-[protected]
    email-- [protected]@rediffmail. com

• Ta
      Jun 13, 2016

I have online recharge of dish tv amount Rs. 270 as on date 09/06/2016.But no recharge.
    Pls credit my dish tv account as possible.
    My vc no is- [protected]

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Tapash Acharjee,
    As per our conversation with you on phone no. [protected], you need to get the details from paytm of your payment as it is updated on your VC yet Revert us with transaction id order id of the payment so that needful can be done.For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.