DishTV.in / No channels working

1 India Review updated:

I brought DISH TV in the month of May 24th, 2007. Then my channels were not activated for 10 days. Then they gave on Demo box for temporary purpose and taken my box for repair. They got my new box with scratches and i have asked them to get new box. After that they came with new case and the channels stopped working. So i told i will not give my demo box till my box starts working with all channels. Till today they have not turned up. It is almost two months. And by the team my channels in the DEMO box stopped working. Keep on calling customer care is useless. The worst customer care in india is DISTH TV customer care. Even i spoke to the people who have taken my box and no proper update till today.

Comments

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2009

no channel is viewed

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2009

the message comes call custermer care

• Bi
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Dish TV - Non activation of all channels
    Dish tv
    India

i booked a dish tv multi connection on 31st aug 2012 and it was installed after six day i.e. 5th sept 2012 and my VC no is 01516919036 and STB No is 1174ABR24D529403 and none of the HD nor normal channels have been activated yet. Only very few channels like DD and national are working. Your service is very poor and this is my third complaint in writing. Kindly activate the channels as soon as possible

• On
      6th of Jun, 2016

Dear Bidhu Bhushan,
    We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
    Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Online Team
    DishTV

• On
      10th of Jun, 2016

Dear Bidhu Bhushan,
    As per our conversation on phone no. 9946536380 with Mr. Krishna Prasad, confirmed that he has not made any complaint regarding his connection on social media Moreover, informed to him that currently your connection is in deactive status .Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
    Have a nice day.