Dishtv India Ltd / pathetic customer service!

1 India Review updated:

DishTV Network in India started with a lot of promise it was a undeniable success to a large extended for the following reasons:

1. Monopoly-No other Network was available other than the local cable network.
2. Lesser Investment Required- If you wanted to have a full fledged viewing, you needed at least a minimum of 4 dishes where investment cost was higher.
3. Huge demand in the Middle East Countries- There a huge demand of DishTV Boxes for Indian Expats in the middle east countries for the STB as NSS 6 signals are received here.

Even through the people have supported the DishTV in their endeavor, looking into the totality of the customer have been taken for a ride. When looking from outside it has been a house in disorder with a weak top brass so to say. Very poor customer care policies, keeping at arms length all its customers. May be they still think that they are running an old steam engine.

Major Drawbacks of DishTV India Network:

1. Pathetic Customer Service: I. Never responds to any query on the email even if you have logged in as a customer.
II. If you are lucky to get a email reply, don’t be surprised if it comes after a week.
III. Centralized operations sitting in Nodia and the poor quality of Customer Service Staff.
IV. Gets calls from only Hindi speaking Customer Care Executives when you not comfortable speaking in Hindi as it is not your mother tongue.
V. Online Credit Card Payment system never works.
VI. Transparency of you changing your viewing package not available.
VII. Major Drawbacks in the June 06’ Maxi Malayalam Package and Dec 06’ Maxi Package which cost you mush lesser with more of Hindi channels added.
VIII. No response to any account details and poor tracking to resolve issue.
IX. If you have Ordered 1 DISH TV MOD (Movie On Demand) you may be surprised to see that you would have been charged for 4 movies. You would know that only if you have viewed your statements online.
X. Most important thing is that, if a customer finds that his grievances are not resolved, they must give alternate contact details, so that the issue goes to the next level and is addressed there.

If you look into an over all picture, DISH TV India services has been very bad in terms of customer Care and this is not the view expressed by me but most of the Dish TV Customer whom I know. It is now high time that they come off age and pull up their sock under a New Dynamic CEO of ZEE Network or Tata SKY is going to score over you.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Sh
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Dish TV India - i want to transfer money from my old vc no-01523882104 to new vc no-02511558255
    allahabad (u.p)
    dishtv.com

As my set-up box of old connection was not working so i purchased a new connection of different vc no, and because of 1 month package amt present in old vc i want to transfer it to new vc no.

• Kh
      18th of Sep, 2018
    DishTV India - Transfer of balance from old vc no. To new vc no.
    United Arab Emirates
    dishtv.in

Sir I have deactivated my old connection and purchased a new one. I have by mistakely recharged to my old connection. I want to transfer my balance from old to new. My old vc no. is 01514385993 and my new vc no. is 02513334110.

• Na
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Dish TV - Interruptions in viewing channels
    Kolkatta
    India

Viewing HD channels on dish TV is now headache, continuous interruptions.complaints regularly regards no use.

• Sm
      15th of Aug, 2018
    DishTV India - Star.india.tv.channles.progryam.channles.name.logo.compalent.

Olad.channles.name.life.ok.star.maza.olad.logo.star.plus.star.ustav.star.golad.olad.tv.progryam..compalent.publices

14th of Jul, 2016

Dear iammanin,

As per our conversation on 9413981281, informed that we have arranged a call back for you from our sales team regarding SD to HD free replacement. Moreover, you will receive a call from our sales team within 24 hours. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV

14th of Jul, 2016

Dear iammanin,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV

• Ia
      12th of Jul, 2016
    dishtv - Deactivation instead of Paying Money
    Dish Tv

Sir
    I really love DishTv than any other DTH but
    This is shame to request that I have been disturbed a lot due to ur poor Customer Care Service.
    The query goes in this wy.
    On 7 Nov 10, I recharged my Dishtv with Rs 450 for two months(Rs225 Pack), on 01509579093 but the dealer when recharged missed a digit and recharged on 10 digits ( 0159579093 ), and my connection got deactivated, then on 9 Nov.10 I lodged a complain on Customer Care 48757193 then it was cured around 12 Nov 2010..and I got the Rs 450 in my account n the next recharge date came was 5 jan 2011. Then I thought wow Dishtv is unimaginable Listening to innocent customers.

I was astonished to see on 21 Nov 2010 that my Dishtv began 2 show msg " Recharge ur dishtv to avail services" Then I contacted 20-22 times to customer care executives and whenever I called they replied that " We will cure ur problem and u will gain ur services in 2 hours .." But my dear the 2 hours have been longated to 5-6 merciful days.

My TV is off n I m helpless ..

PLEASE SIR THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST THAT DO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY .. so that the image u have created can b rehersed.

My new Complain no. which I got is :49739000.

Thanks

Manindra Sharma

V.C.No ; 01509579093

• Ff
      15th of Jun, 2016
    dishtv - exploition of employees
    dishtv
    pinkworld.com

Dishtv sec - 58 around 50 inbound employees were terminated in one day and customer's of dishtv was handled by the watchmen's and not process related employees customers were not satisfied and many has disconnected their dishtv and moved towards other dth services

Headoffice is being informed that in dishtv sec - 58 there are around 30 employees were requesting for their right that they should get six offs in a month as they were told by the hr at the time of hiring and employees were all saying that dishtv is not having the man power then they are ready to work with four ofs per month but they should get the pay for the two offs suspended but the hr management was not trying to understand the circumstances of employees and they rudely reply that they are not going to give nor the pay neither the off's isn't it evilish nature plz mark my complain

7th of Aug, 2015

Dear Navs Elsword Gurung,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Dishtv

• Na
      6th of Aug, 2015

I recharged my dishtv account on 2nd august, 2015 around 4'o clock of amount 500 rs..but the channels are not yet broadcasted, signals and the machine are all fine.
    Therefore i request you to look into the matter.

14th of Feb, 2015

Dear Mashkoor,

Dishtv

13th of Feb, 2015

My STB and my VC are no longer paired.

Please pair the following VC with the STB below:

Dear Ramachandra Rao Adari,

• Ra
      19th of Nov, 2014

Dear sir,
    I adari Ramachandrarao having dish tv connection since 6 years.i am facing problem with no signal since 1 month.my viewing card number 01505964135. So please rectify this probleme by sending your technician.my your technician.my contact details are 9912199294
    Regards
    Ramachandrarao

28th of Oct, 2014

Dear Bharat Patnaik,

28th of Oct, 2014

Dear Bharat,

• Bh
      27th of Oct, 2014

The HD channels, the Dishtv. had contracted to view to my account bearing VC No. 01514593355, is not providing since 23.10.2014 without any information for which I am mentally suffering.
    Request for quick and early redressal.

14th of Jul, 2014

Dear Rocky Ten,

• Ro
      12th of Jul, 2014

Dish TV has one of the most pathetic customer care center. Oxford can replace pathetic word with Dish TV in thier dictionary.

• Pr
      22nd of Mar, 2014

Dear Sir i instol a Dish tv last 15 day ut I m not Waching. my VC no is 01504838979. plz Start &