Dish TV India / Service denied

India, Navi Mumbai Review updated:
Dish TV
Navi Mumbai
Dear Sir
My dish TV connection Number is [protected] which was converted to HD about last year. I stay in Navi Mumbai. I package is Premeium HD package with Ala-carte.I have been having poor reception and not able to view HD as well as many other channels though my pack is Primeum HD pack. I am hardly able to view few regioanl cahnnels & news channels may be 30-40. Not been able to view more than 100 channels since sunday 21st June. I have lodged complaint with your call centre and also sent mail on your web site repeatedly. I am told that no service technician can be arranged by Dish TV as this area is cable warrant area. they had asked me to talk to some person directly in Airoli and company is helpless is providing service. I am aware of this Airoli person who had earlier visited the place and behaved indecently and advised me to disconnect Dish TV since I am not happy. I suspect he works for a cable company and trying to damage your image. I had spoken to Mr. rahul, Mr Amit Kumar, Mr. Dabashish of your call centre who had advised the same asking me to call the Airoli person as Dish TV cannot help for any service. I had also talked to your Escalation executive Mr Pankaj in Mumbai office, who also told me the safety of Dish TV technician is important and I must pick up technician from their office and drop him back in my car. It is strange for a consumer appliance company to talk like this and bringing down the image of Dish TV. I had sent a mail today evening to Mr Vithal Pawar, who I understand is Nodal Officer for Mumbai. All your people want me to take responsibility and safety of your service technician who may come at my request. No where in the world I heard that asking a consumer to take safety responsibility of service technician of the company.
I asked Mr debashish from call centre if the Airoli person deny to service, what happens to my Dish TV connnection. He replies he is helpless. When I told him that I had sent mails to Mr Pawar, he is stoic.
I hope you will look into the matter and ensure consumer satisfaction as claimed by by Dish TV. Else I request you to return the cost of HD set top box, so that I can go to other service provider.
Jun 23, 2015

N  24th of Jun, 2015 by
Dear gullapalli

We'd like to inform you that we are unable to arrange technician visit for your service related issue as your area comes under cable violent area. Moreover, in order to resolve your issue kindly contact to your nearest dealer/distributor.

Online Team