Dish TV India / Non reception of channels

1 India Review updated:

I renewed my subscription for the dishtv package on 30.04.2008 by paying Rs.2160/-(Rupees two thousand one hundred and sixty only) for renewing the package for six months. I was informed that the signal will be given to view channels in my TV within 24 hours. But till now, I am unable to view the channels. Please redress my grievance immeidately, failing which I may be forced to seek legal remedy to redress my grievnaces

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008

dear sir
    I had recharced of my distv of 262 Rs. only at 26-06-2008 but pay channels has off from 16-07-2008 at 9.00 pm so pleace let let me reply you that what will i do.

22nd of Jul, 2008

I am an existing customer of Dish Tv India for the past one year. On 24.04.2008, on expiry of my subscription, I for renewing the package for one year . I was informed that the signal will be given to view channels in my TV within 24 hours. But till now, I am unable to view the channels. Please redress my grievance immeidately, failing which I may be forced to seek legal remedy to redress my grievnaces

• Ba
      13th of Sep, 2008

To whom so ever it may concern,

We renewed our connection for DISH-MAXI on 22-08-2008.After this date we had problems in viewing most of the channels like sun networks, star networks. We made a complaint and all the channels were restored later. After few days we encountered the same problem and right now we are not able to view some of the channels which were included in the packages . Its asking us to subscribe those channels even though we already paid for the same. Need clarifications regarding above mentioned complaints.

24th of Oct, 2008

we already having a set top box, but we dont no how it will istall.so regarding installation we want a the complete subscription form on my mail id so send it soon.

• Go
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I do not want to renew my subscription vc no 015001869468

gopal krishna iyer

• So
      18th of Feb, 2009

I renewed my subscription for the dishtv package on 01.01.2009 by paying Rs.2160/-(Rupees two thousand one hundred and sixty only) for renewing the package for six months. I was informed that the signal will be given to view channels in my TV within 24 hours. But till now, I am unable to view the channels. Please redress my grievance immeidately, failing which I may be forced to seek legal remedy to redress my grievnaces.

VC No. 01505581367
    Sms ID. 3235398
    Dealer ID. 68886

• Pk
      14th of Mar, 2009

Dear sirs,

I have taken dish TV connection of home package free for one year with 125 channels including MEGA TV sr.no 919 My a/c no 01506930332 in the month of October 2008. I was getting all the channel including MEGA TV till 10-03-2009. But after 10th of march we are unable to view MEGA TV and also KAIRALI . As per contract and comitted to us we will get all the channel. But we are very much distrubed since mega tv not been telecasted by you from 10th march-09.

Kindly let us know when this channel will be started otherwise we will cancel the deal and refund the amount we have paid to you

Looking forward for your earlist reply either by mail or on my mobile 9970961088

with regards

P.KRISHNASWAMY

• Vs
      6th of Apr, 2009

My Parent V.C. No. 01501456913, I request you please disconnect the child connection No. 01504833818.

• Ra
      1st of May, 2009

I am a customer of dishtv for the last 4-5 years. My v.c no. is 1501207103. The day I purchased set top box it didnt work properly and after making thousands of complaints to the dealer he attended once and told to whch I never understood. My complaint was that while seeing the tv it would become still. After switching off the set top box, it would work again. This fact was brought to the notice of the company i.e. dishtv through their customer service but was of no avail. Now I approached the authorized dishtv complaint centre who said he would charge Rs.300/- just to see the problem.

I`m fed up and want to shift to other service providers such as Airtel or reliance or videocon who are giving lucrative offers. But I may reiterate that i never wanted to shift to anybody except dishtv being my old service prov ider, but due to their very poor and and un-respensive behaviour, I do not find any other alternate.

• Ra
      24th of May, 2009

I have dishtv i was renew for 1 year i was give payment to dishtv Rs.3999 .but not active my card i was send so many time email to dishtv but not reply .Im requst to dishtv india please active my card .my card no. is
    0449AAH34DS22491

• Pr
      5th of Jul, 2009

there is an error that "check if ur set top box is properly connected " i checked it then to i 'm unable to view some channels.Specially Zeetv plz help
    my vc number is 01504233278

• Ta
      29th of Jul, 2009

We are an existing customer of Dish TV India for past 1 year. On 17.07.2009 our subscription is expired. We are looking for renewing the packege. We have 1+3 multipack sub. named by Mr. Tanvir Chandmiyan Shaikh. So what we do for get separate connection for each subscriber?
    The VC No. are 1)01505961300 SAF-4677201
    2)01505962499 SAF-4670517
    3)01505961299 SAF- 4677202
    4)01505961397 SAF-4672904
    Looking for your forword reply on my mobile 09226802936, 09850532752.
    With regards,
    Tanvir Shaikh. At.chandranager Po.Vangaon 401103

there is an arror that dishtv in channels no tv.my vc number 01505225168

5th of Aug, 2009

my dishtv no channal sport to the start the dish tv no channl serach

5th of Aug, 2009

my dishtv no channel search error the tv dishplay to the custmarecare the contect you request the my dishtv strart my
    vcNo.01505225168 and va no. 01603333632

5th of Aug, 2009

ap ne hum par koe bi email nehi ki you are requested the my dishtv are the channel start karo my vc 01505225168

• Su
      29th of Aug, 2009

dear sir,
    my vc no is 01507770778, my reg.mob.no:- 9835927185, i head rech. on 26/08/09, but till now it does not rech. itz no is 908280201005.i have recived recharge massage of 125rs.on date 27/08/09.transaction no is 35016790.

• Ri
      30th of Aug, 2009

i want to renew my dish tv but i dont know my vc number i lost it pls send me email how to find the vc number on tv with remote

• Td
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,

On 31.09.2009 I have purchased a platinum card for one year subscription. Even after 4 four days I don't get all the sport channels except DD sports, also HBO, Star Movies, WB, AXN, English News and many more except the free channels. I have specifically paid to watch these channels. My card No is 015 0110 6831 - 7. If you could supply me the mentioned channels can you compensate for the days I have missed the above channels. I have gone for Dish TV since it is the oldest company and hoped that it would provide better service. Now I am disillusioned.

Please consider my problem do the needful at the earliest.

• Td
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Sorry I got the date wrong. It was 31.08.2009.