Dish TV India / dishtv customer care

1 India Review updated:

dear sir,

the customer service of dishtv has improved a lot when compared before now a days the customer care responds within two or three days and they provide many customer care number to contact them.

Comments

• Ts
      20th of Feb, 2008

We have renewed our annual subscription for dish maxi multi connection Rs. 5580/- In our account statement u r showing again the balance of Rs.129/- which we have already told u over the telephonic talk that there is no balance shown in our account till dec 2007. after our paying the additional charges for sun package Rs 126/- u r showing the outstanding amount . How is it? let us have the details of outstanding amount Rs 128/- ) by immediate reply.

Further ,we r not getting JAYA tv last four months or so. we r not getting proper reply from ur end.

11th of Jul, 2008

sir,
    main apne parental vc no.se 01504608414 jo ki suraj pal, paani gaon ke nam se laga hai, ---se vc no 01504608413 ko seperate (alag) karana chahta hun.
    plz is vc ko seperate karne ki kripa karen.
    thankyou
    suraj pal

• Ra
      16th of Jul, 2008

Sir/Madam,
    My Dish TV was off use for some time. But I recharged my account through an agent on last Friday (11/07/2008) for 1 year in Maxi package. But even after that no signal is coming. Initially I was able to view free channels. But for 2 days that also has gone. After switching my Dish TV the signal is going off and "Call Dish TV Customer Care" msg is coming on the screen. Also in "My Acccount detail" it is coming as subscription due 07/07/2008. Probably you have blocked my signal temporarily. As now I have recharged, please resume my service as soon as possible. I need your urgent action immediately.
    Thanking you-

My VC No: 01501636231.
    Set Top Box No: 068ABF28DS52234.

• Pr
      18th of Jul, 2008

Hi Guys,

DishTV service is the worst service I have ever seen in Bangalore. In spite of calling the customer care & telling that the connection between the setup box & the cable wire is cut off also they will ask several Questions. They will say " Sir sorry Sir, sorry for keeping u on hold. Are you in front of TV setup box. What is the error it's giving Sir. that problem will be because there is not proper signal sir." & all those crap. I have already said the problem is physical. still that guys wont under stand. I guess they are trained like this. they give us 24 -48hrs of time & atleast by this time nobody turns up. Ok That is fine but not even after one week they turn up. Again after the 48hrs if we call up. they will ask for another 48hrs.

If we ask them the local support contact details, that also the call centre guys dont know, Idiots. I blame the management team. DishTV is the worst customer support in Bangalore & chennai that I have experienced.

GUYS, Before going for DISHTV & its SETUPBOX please think twice thrice...or google on any compliants on their service etc. While buying they will tell lots of good goody things. & Shahrukh spoils his name for giving an add for this DISHTV.

DISHTV SUCKS...

My VC No: 01505847749.
    Set Top Box No: 07010129649

• De
      14th of Sep, 2008

I have myself complaint on number of occassion. But picture is not clear. I have paid one year's full subscription. Dishtv India is giving false promises.
    Dont know what to do, feel cheated.
    Devinder Puri, Kolkata

• Pr
      7th of Oct, 2008

my dish tv renewal 160 rs but my renewal is 160 rs freedome
    my vc no. 1504149807
    set top box no: 06D4ABF43DS01185

Dear Sir /Madam
    Iam intersted for dealership andservice center p call me
    98550-85223 any time thanks

Dear Sir /Madam

I am intersted for delearship or service center pl call me 98550-85223 any time from chd

Dear Sir /Madam

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM RETD D.M PL CALL ME 98550-85223 FROM CHD I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

Dear /SIR / MADAM

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM RETD D.M PL CALL ME 98550-85223 FROM CHD. I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

Dear /SIR / MADAM

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM D.M RETD PL CALL ME 98550-85223 FROM CHD. I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

7th of Nov, 2008

i dont know what to say you people. looks very crazy! i wonder how you people do business. i have purchased your so called dish tv in the month of august. my vc no- 01505631226, i have subscribed for dish maxi
    day by day chanels went on reducing. now i can read only one message on my tv that no signals found i lodged complaint in bangalore to dealer called bharat systems who given many cell number like 9740436549 naming syed this is always busy. i am fed up of your poor service i am sending you this last complaint afterwords directly to consumer court with all proofs. i wonder if you cant give better service why you are in to business. pls note my cell 9886683659.
    waiting for fastest reply from you

8th of Nov, 2008

dear/sir/madam

I request u to subcribed me with colour channel my ID NO 01505429214 as soon as u can my phone no is9221812592 u can infrom me by Email.

thanking you
    jayshree shinde

11th of Nov, 2008

i want to know about tv5. plz tell me this program.

• Ra
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Hello There, Please refer to subject; Infromation:- My Dish TV has been stolen from my house.FIR has been lodged fro the same.DISH TV VC # - 01504233771.Date on which Set Top Box was stolen from my house - 5th June 2007. What I am expecting from DISH TV Group:-1. Is there any way to trace where the set top box is been operated these days.2. If yes then we will be in position to trace the theft.3. Is it possible that the people who has stolen the set Top Box will throw away the Card and use that set top box with different card.4. Do we get spare car OR Set top Box.5. If there are any other possibilities by which we can trace the stolen set top box with teh VC number then please let me know. I have been following up this case since 15 month and I am not getting any concrete reply.I have been talking to your customer care center in Pune and in Chennai and no result has come till now. This is first time I am writing to you and expecting some solution to the problem.Please let me know if I have to go to consumer forum for getting the right solution Kindly send me mail with all the information.Your early reply in this regard will be appericated. Rajesh BhartiMobile # 9890190219.

27th of Apr, 2009

My name is EV subhasbabu I have Member ship in this web site Unfortunately I have not utilised this web site for longer period. Hence I have forgott my user id and passward can you please arrange to enter my email id is subhas_babu2007@yahoo.co.in

27th of Apr, 2009

when I got the passward and user id