Dish TV India / renewal problems!

1 India Review updated:

I tried to renew my dishtv subscription for VC No. [protected] using www.dishtv.in and ITZ dishtv cash cards worth Rs. 600. After entering the cash card details I got the message that transaction has failed. But upon checking the ITZ website I discovered that already payment has been made to DISHTV B2C. But my account does not show the 600 Rs. amount added to the balance.

Beware!

Comments

• Mr
      2nd of Nov, 2008

The manager,
    Customers Care,
    Dish Tv

Dear Sir,
    VC NO:01504360924

STB NO:0617ABF50SM00324

I recive an error message from sun networks only.(err msg: No accses) I would like to know reason.

In the same, last time i paid 6months, the period has not lapsed.I paid the payment through internet from creit card, when i tried to pay this time, its indicate vc number blocked on renuwal form.so i unable to pay.please give clear and allow me to pay.

In the mean time i want upgrade my package.

Anticipating an early attention in this regard.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Pratap kumar.

• Na
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have paid my subscription last week and still I have not been connected. My viewing card number is 01504895922.
    Regards,

14th of Nov, 2008

i m ur subscriber since last year my v.c no. is 01504938670 yesterday i tried to renew my account i had baught itz cash rs. 300 i tried to renew it through massesses service but unfortunately my sending formet was not right i call dish tv custemer care he told me to send it through the right formet my formet was right that time but dish tv send me again a masseg that my account no. and password is invalid i call dish tv but they doesnt give me good respons . kindly help me ...

6th of Mar, 2009

please separated my dishtv vc no.-01500535984 and 01594414874

• Ha
      13th of Jul, 2009

i cant see color channel on my dish tv...so what do i do...?

• Am
      14th of Jul, 2009

@ Hasu,

What Package have you subscribed for,
    Might be you are not getting colors channels because this channel is not available in any of the base pack its available on ala-carte or on add on pack.

Colorful pack

Channel- colors
    price Rs.20+ tax.

• Ku
      30th of Sep, 2009

How you can say dish TV is better when one can not find which programme is running on a channel?? Information bar always show either not avaiable, loading or programmes which are already finished. Why it can not be one which is running and which would fillow. Also we are not able to monitor the channels while finding a particular channel which one want to watch!!!

All this is well priovided with Tata Sky T.V. I suggest dishtv to copy from method from Tata Sky.

Another problem is that mainly during start up, advice flashes to contact customer care, a number which always remain busy. After few trials of off and on or, waiting for 5-10 minutes problem gets automatically solved. Can there be no permanent solution.

I wonder if I get a response from dishtv about these two important points which keep troubled as must be probematic to others as well.

I am Kuldeep Kumar Kumar Kaul
    V C no. 015003587035

• Jc
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I am agree that dishtv people are not sincere towards grievances of customers. They are not acknowledging the payments. Their software is faulty. It always shows error.

16th of Oct, 2009

I am a.k.singh. My v.c. no. is -01506802715 . I recharged my dish tv in 2nd week of oct 09 by rs.190& rs 2000 . My tv screen is showing recharge amount rs 00 & validity date 00 . please cnf my dish tv recharged or not . if recharged then date of validity ?

• Am
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC Number, Address and Contact Number.

Email Id: [email protected]

• Ht
      13th of Nov, 2009

I am a subscriber of Dishtv under VC no 01508010060 I purchased two Itz cash value at Rs 125 each and sent the Itz a/c numbers and passwords through SMS but only one of them is acknowledged by Dishtv (57575). I try to log in throuh www.dishtv.in but failed. Some of the site in the website are expired.

• Ge
      13th of Feb, 2010

my v c no. 01508001486 . ye mera demo no. hai main isko normel me convert karwana chahta ho mera distr. jindal comm. kkr hai maine one week se convert karne ke liye keh rakha hai per koi sunwai nahi hai wo kehte hai karnal mail bhej rakhi hai ho jayega maine prempal ji se baat ki hai wo bhi lare de rahe hain unka no.9050800777 hai jo ab pichle 2 din se phone nahi utha rahe hain. main khud ek dealer hoo mere sath aese ho raha custmer ke saath kya karte hoge maine suru me 10 box purchase kiye the or maine sare dish sale kar di lekin meri demo phir bhi band ho gaye kyo ... baad me pata chala ki jindal comm. ne jo box mughe diye the wo kisi or dealer ke naam the .ab sir meri ek reqest hai ki meri demo jaldi se jaldi convert ker deve bas mughe or kisi se gila sikwa nahi dhanyawad geeta communication sec.7 mkt. kurukshetra

• Yo
      24th of Mar, 2010

I am yogesh khanna my vc no.015006135 I recharged my dishtv in 24march by rs1625our transaction no.53165970 on tv sereen is shon nil so crrot this