Dish TV India / STB not activated!

1 India Review updated:

I bought the dish TV connection on world cup offer March 19th 2007, i informed the dealer to activate the STB, he said he will do it and he did not do the activation. After so many calls and follow up with the dealer and customer care center in Chennai as well in Pune i got my Dish Activated on May 7th 2007. On june 16 2007 morning i lost all the channels i called up the customer care center they told me i have to Rs.2630 to get my dish TV activated. As i already mentioned earlier that i bought the dish TV in world cup offer with free subscription for 6 months. I am every day calling the customer care in chennai & pune to activate my dish TV they say it has gone to the concerned department, but till now no action has been taken it is almost a week now.

I have lost my money... I am behind Dish TV India to activate my connection but no proper response from them

I need to sue a case against Dish TV India.

Regards,
B Kumaraguru.

Comments

• De
      30th of Sep, 2007

Iam Deepak from chennai.Past 3 days iam not able to see sunnetwork tamil channels.I made a call to customer care to more that 10 times but no proper response,they just make me to wait for 10 mins in line and then automatically the line will be disconnected.Atlast one person called me and said your channels are activated (from the number 01204040000).But after that call Iam not able to see any tamil channels now.It is fully blank.Now iam keeping disvtv as toy to play...and soon i will thru into dustbin.My contact Number 9940656134

• Ra
      9th of Apr, 2008

Is it possible to get another original dish tv remote. please send a replay

• Pa
      12th of Aug, 2008

They dish tv customer service is too worst.I have problem from last 2 months.

1st of Dec, 2008